Goku Black x Reader

This story was requested by Crazfangirl_.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(EC) - eyes color

Your pov.

You were running away from your town. Goku Black was destroying your town and you were trying to go away, before you will die with your town. You were near the end of the town. You saw the forest and you laughed. 'I will survive this!'

Suddenly, you looked behind you and you saw Goku Black landing few meters behind the corner! You screamed and you start running faster. You were already in the forest when you heared lound boom behind you and felt ground shaking.

You fall on the ground and you felt sharp pain in your leg. You cryed out in pain and you looked down. You saw that your bone was broken and your leg was bloody.

You looked behind you at the town and you gasped. Nothing was there. It looks like if there wasn't anything. Only a hole in the ground. You sighed and you slowly start to go deeper in the forest. Even if your leg was broken, you still tryed. You weren't going to die.

Goku Black' pov.

This was a third town in this evening hour I destroyed. It was fun, because I liked to kill mortals. They were weak and fragile. I looked at the hole in the ground, then in the forest near the hole. I start to fly toward the forest, so I could find something for dinner.

I was walking in the forest when I heared some crying. 'Who is that? I thought I killed every mortal in that town!' I was so angry. I start walking toward the sound and in some minutes I come to mortal girl. She had (HL), (HC) hair and (EC) eyes. She was crying and saw that she had bloody leg.

I smirked to myself. I start walking toward her and when I was behind her, I tapped her shoulder. She looked behind her and she screamed when she saw me. I smirked at her and she backed away from me. Her back hit the nearest tree and I leaned above her. Her (EC) eyes were wide and she was shaking with fear.

I placed my hand near her chest where her heart should be. I power up a little and a ki blast start forming in my hand. She closed her (EC) eyes tightly and I saw that she hold her breath, waiting for the finishing blow.

I smirked and I was prepared to kill her, but in the last second, I stopped myself. 'What if I take her like my slave? I will heal her leg and that she will do everything I tell her. Yes. That's a good plan. And if she ever annoy me, then I will kill her.'

I took my hand away and when she didn't felt any pain, she opened her (EC) eyes and she looked into my dead eyes. I smirked at her and I put my hand on her neck. And in a flash, I knocked her out.

Your pov.

When you woke up, you were scared. You remembered what happened to you. You remembered that Goku Black finds you and that he almost killed you. But then he knocked you out. You looked at your broken leg and you saw that your leg was healed. You were confused. 'How? Did Goku Black healed it? No, of course not. He is only a killer. But why did he bring me here?'

You were looking around the room, when you heared that the door opened. You saw that Goku Black walked in and you backed away from him. He sat on the end of the bed and he stretched his hand and he grabed your shirt.

He pulled you closer to him and he whispered in your ear: "Listen well Mortal, because I will tell that only one time. From now on, you will be my slave and you will do everything I told you. If not, I will punish you badly. Or I will kill you. And you will call me Master. Do you understand?"

You nooded, afraid of your life. Goku Black slaped you across the cheek and he shout at you: "I asked you: DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!" You told him with fear in your voice: "Y...yes Master. I u...understand." He nodded: "Good. Now go and bring me a tea, slave!" You quickly run to bring him his tea. You hoped that someone will save you, but deep in your mind, you knew that you were alone in this.

Time skip

You were working for Goku Black for five years now. You were still afraid of him, but slowly in the passing years, you start to felt something for your Master. You didn't know that feeling at first, but then you find out that you felt in love with your Master. You were confused at first. 'How could I fall in love with my Master? He is a killer and I am only a slave. He won't ever love me back.' But you didn't know that he had the same feelings toward you.

Goku Black' pov

I was looking at (YN) from corner of my eye. She was so beautiful. 'Wait what?! How can I say that she is beautiful? She is only my slave! I don't love her or something like that! That's impossible! But at the same time. Maybe I love her? But if I love her, will She love me the same? I am going to tell her my feelings.'

I walked toward her and when I putted my hand on her shoulder, she flinched. She looked at me with slight fear in her (EC) eyes. I grip her shoulders and I force her to look at me and I told her: "(YN), I know that I hurted you so much in past years and I know that you won't forgive me, but I have to tell you something important. In the past years, I start to felt something for you. I didn't know what it was, but now I know that I had fall in love with you."

She was looking at me and I saw that she had tears in her (EC) eyes. Suddenly, she throw herself at me in hug and she put her head on my chest. She whispered something under her breath, but I heared that: "I forgive you for everything you did to me. I didn't hope that you could have the same feelings toward me. I love you too, Goku Black."

When I heared that, I gently grip her chin and I kissed her on the lips. She froze for a second, but eventually she kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer to me. We were kissing for few minutes. When I pulled away, she was smiling at me. I smiled, not smirked, at her and I kissed softly her forehead: "I love you (YN)." "I love you too Goku Black. I love you too."

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story Crazfangirl_. If not, I will rewrite it. Don't worry stefanbandersnatch. I am working on your story. Thanks for the request.

Black!

Goku Black: *run from kitchen* What do you want Mortal?! Don't you see that I don't have time for you?!

*angry* Black, shut up and end this story! Or you will meet the same fate as Vegeta!

Goku Black: *confused* What did you did to Vegeta?

*asked with smirk* Do you really want to know?

Vegeta: *run from his room and shout scared* Black! Do what Mig-chan told you! Or Mig-chan will lock you in room with your worst nightmare!

*laughed* That's right Black. Now, end this story.

Goku Black: *scared* Ok, ok. Calm down. *look at camera* Bye!!