Frieza x Male!Reader

This story was requested by ZaphireFundashi.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(YR) - your race (saiyan, human etc)
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair length
(HC) - hair color

Frieza' pov.

"So Frieza, now that you are alive, what are you going to do?" Goku asked me. I glared at the idiot. He knows to well what I am going to do: "I am going to get stronger and than destroy you, you stupid monkey."

He just scratched the back of his head, smiling at me. Uh, what an idiot. I looked at the sky as I thought of him. I was at that woman's place. Bulma was name, I think. We were having a big dinner, 'cause we won the tournament. But, I wasn't the last one standing. If I was, I could have wished him back.

I sighed. Me, the emperor of the universe, was thinking about someone else that myself. I looked behind me when I heard laughing. Goku was there with his wife, the same goes with Vegeta. They were happy, they weren't alone. Like me.

I looked away from them, sulking in my own sadness. Being in my thoughts, I didn't hear that person approaching me, until they tapped my shoulder. I glared at the said person and I saw Bulma standing behind me, with smile on her face.

She asked me: "Why so sad Frieza? You won, you should be happy, no?" I looked away from her: "Non of your damn business woman. Go to your man. I don't want to be in your weakling's presence." She just smiled at me: "You miss someone, don't you? What's her name?"

I looked at her surprised. How does she know? I looked at the sky and I told her: "It's him, not her. And yes, I miss him. He was like the other part of me. His name was (YN)." She had a sad smile on her face: "What happened to him?" I looked at her with hatred in my red eyes: "He was killed."

Time skip

The next day, Goku came to me with a very strange question: "Frieza, I heard what you were talking about with Bulma yesterday, so I wanted to ask you, if you want to revive him. So, what do say?"

I agreed and he went to find the Dragon Balls. The same day, in the evening, they were gathered in the backyard of Bulma's house. Everyone was there, surprised. They didn't know it would be my wish to be granted.

Goku stepped closer to the Dragon Balls and he shouted: "Come forth the eternal dragon and grant me my wish." Bright light shot out of the Dragon Balls and the sky darkened. Shenron emerged from the light and he came closer to us: "You, who had gathered the seven dragon balls, state your wish."

Goku smiled at me and he beckoned me to come closer. Vegeta shouted at Goku: "What the hell are you doing Kakarot?! He can't be granted his wish!" He just smiled at him: "It's okay Vegeta, Frieza isn't going to wish for an immortality or something."

I shooked my head. I came closer to the dragon and I stated my wish: "Eternal dragon, I want you to bring back to life a (YR) whose name is (YN)." The dragon's eyes brightened: "As you wish."

Bright light appeared in front of me. I could see a silluete of a person. When the light decreased a bit, I could finally see him. It was him. His (HL), (HC) hair and (EC) eyes. It was him. My (YN).

I looked at his full, red lips and I remembered the day when we first kissed.

Flasback

"Frieza! I swear if you wake me up like this another time, I will personally cut of your tail and force it into your throat!" I laughed at him. He was soaking wet, 'cause I threw a backet full of cold water at him. He was sleeping until the lunch, so I had to wake him up somehow.

He glared at me and walked closer to me, pointing his finger at me: "Don't laugh at me, you lizard! I would like to know how much you would be laughing, if I did this to you!" And he jabbed his finger into my chest. Oh, he shouldn't have done that.

Suddenly, he found himself pinned against the wall by me. His (EC) eyes widened not in fear, but in challenge. He narrowed them and he said to me: "So, you wanna play this game. Okay, bring it on. I am not afraid of you Frieza."

I smirked at him: "But you should be, darling." With that being said, I slammed my lips onto his. He gasped and froze. Eventually, he kissed back even with more passion.

I smirked into the kiss and slightly bit his lips. He gasped and I explored his mouth. He moaned into the kiss and I knew I had won. Again.

End of the flasback

Your pov.

His red eyes. That was the first thing you saw. His lips were next. He was gasping for air as he saw you. After so many years, you were finally back.

You looked into his eyes again and you realized you didn't tell him the answer to his question. You were killed just before you could have tell me.

You run toward him and fully kissed him. You didn't care that you had a audience. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his around waist.

You were kissing for few more seconds when you pulled away and you whispered to him: "Yes Frieza. I will marry you. I love you so much and I want to be only with you." His eyes widened and he asked you: "Do you really mean it? Will you marry me?"

You smiled at him: "Yes, I will marry you Frieza."

THE END

A/N: I had so much fun writing this one, so I hope you like it ZaphireFundashi. If not, I will rewrite it. Thank for reading this and see you in the next one!

Frieza!

Frieza: *walks in the kitchen* What do you want?

You got requested in a story.

Frieza: *surprises* Really? *reads the chapter* You nuts?! I am not gay!

*smiles* And? I don't care. I love the write this, so deal with it. Now, end it.

Frieza: Fine. *looks at the camera* Bye!!