Android 17 x Reader

This story was requested by MinsugaJiA.

Key:
(YN) - your name
ToP - Tournament of Power
(EC) - eyes color

Your pov.

"Okay (YN), you can do it. I will just go to his island and tell him that I love him. It shouldn't be that hard, right? I will just tell him that I love him and I will wait for his answer. . . Omg! What am I thinking?! This isn't that easy! I will shutter or something! This is disaster!!" You were talking to yourself as you were trying to convince yourself to go to 17' island.

You groan as you slit down the wall and you start on your legs. Your head felt into your arms as you sighed. 17 was your crush since . . . well . . . forever! You two were very good friends, but you were afraid that you will ruin your friendship by this. You didn't knew if he likes you that way like you like him.

You knew very well that you had to tell him that. It was eating you alive. And you had another reason. The mysterious girl he likes. 17 told you about her when you were on ToP. You weren't jealous at first. But then you let it sank in and you realized that you were very jealous and little angry and sad. As 17 told you about her personality, you were thinking about her, because you didn't knew anybody about her personality.

Flashback

You looked around at your teammates as you smiled. It felt great to be with them. You knew what you were fighting for. You weren't going to give up easily. You will save your universe. You were sure of it.

You shouldn't be there in the first place. You were there, because Master Roshi felt sick or something. You glared at one of your teammates who was talking to Frost from universe 6. It was Frieza. You weren't very happy that he was there. He was one of your worst enemies. You didn't liked him one bit.

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked behind you, little scared. It was only your crush and friend 17. You smiled at him as you breath on relief. He smirked at you and he told you: "Frieza is going to get us killed." You nodded:" Yup, you are right 17. Btw, can I ask you something?"

You looked at him as he nodded: "I was wondering: Do you like someone? I mean . . . If we die here . . ." He interrupted you with a laugh: "I know how you meaned it. Don't  worry. Because you are my friend I will tell you. Yes, I love someone. She is everything I want, but I didn't told her yet."

You felt tears gathering in your (EC) eyes. You quickly blinked rapidly to not let them fall. You smiled at 17 even if your heart was bleeding: "Oh? That's great. If you don't mind: What is her personality?" 17 looked at you closer: "I don't mind, but why?" You shooked your head: "Just interested. Nothing more."

He nodded: "Well . . . She is very pretty and smart too. She is a fighter. A strong one. She can be funny and serious at the same time. You don't want to make her angry. She can be really dangerous at that time. I think that's all. Oh? And I love her."

Flashback ends

Now you are flying to his island. The wind was blowing at your face and your (EC) eyes were getting teary. You were flying for few minutes when you saw his island in the distance. You speed up and you landed on the beach. You didn't felt his ki, so you started walking toward the center of the island.

In the center of the island was a small lake. 17 was sitting by it and the setting sun was setting behind him. It was beautiful sight. You slowly walked toward him as he didn't showed any sign that he knew that you were there. When you were few meters from him, he stood up from the ground and he looked at you.

He was smirking at you as he had some kind of odd look in his eyes. When you walked toward him, he smiled at you: "I am glad that you are (YN). Can I help you with something?" You nodded as you told him: "Yes, I want to tell you something, but before that: Did you told that girl that you love her?"

17 shooked his head. You gasped: "Why not?" He just walked closer to you. As you were going to tell him something, he interrupted you: "I couldn't tell her, because she was always away from me. But now, I can tell her that." You looked all around you: "Is she here? I would like to meet her."

17 only laughed: "So cute. That's what I love about her so much." You looked at him like if he was crazy: "Who is she? Where is she?" 17 came closer to you and he told you: "She is standing right in front of me." Before you could told him anything or do anything, his lips were on yours.

You gasped in surprise. So you were the girl he was talking about! How could you be so stupid? You let go of your thoughts as you kissed him back. Your heart melted when he wrapped his arms around your waist. You put your hands around his neck. You were kissing for a while, before you had to pull away for breath.

17 looked at you as he asked you again: "Was this the thing you wanted to tell me? That you like me too?" You nodded shyly your head. 17 caressed your cheek and he kissed you on forehead. He took you closer to him as you cuddled to him. You smiled as you now knew that he likes you too.

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story MinsugaJiA. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading this, I had fun writing this. Sorry if 17 is OOC.

17!!

17: *rushing from living room* Yeah?

*smiles* Another chapter.

17: *smirkes* Okay. *looks at camera* Bye!!