Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I texted Jessie once I was in the hall. She was waiting for me in the auditorium. I met her in the costume room when I got there. She dropped her bag when she saw me and smiled, showing her shallow dimples.

I walked up to her and took her face in my hands. She looked so pretty today. “Your way too excited to see me.”

“You don’t know how excited I am,” she whispered.

My eyes followed every movement her lips made. My pulse rose. I bit my lip and pushed her hair away from her face so that I could have a better look at her. I could feel her breath tickling my skin as I got closer to her while the tension between us filled the room.

“You’re so adorable.” I teased, my finger tracing over her lower lip.

“I have a favour to ask you.” She told me in the same low voice. Her hands slid over my stomach, finding the buttons on my shirt. She pulled them one by one.

I tried to focus on what she was saying instead of what her actions stirred up inside me. “What favour is that?”

She bit her lip and let it go before she brought her eyes up to meet mine. My breath stopped at her actions and I knew then that Heidi didn’t matter anymore. Immediately, I was sure she was the one.

With my shirt undone, she pushed it apart until she was gazing at my naked chest. She lowered her head and kissed each of my breasts tenderly. “I need to make a video collage showcasing my talents.” She pressed her warm lips against the side of my neck and trailed a series of kisses down to my collarbone. “Will you help me?”

I gripped her jacket; the heat from her kisses pulsing through my veins. She walked backwards, making me follow her lead until she was up against the wall. Her smile was devious as her hand grabbed hold of my breast. I closed my eyes, awaiting the moment her tongue would graze my skin and enjoying the thrill that came along with it.

“I-I should’ve brought my camera then.” I stuttered.

She giggled and pulled me towards her. “Shut up and kiss me.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” I took her lips in a hungry kiss, allowing the tension between us to take me over. Today, I didn’t want to hold back. I wanted to give her the satisfaction she craved from me. Before, I never felt like I was ready to go that far with her. I guess I was always waiting on the ‘spark’ between us. But now that it’s here, I wanted to waste no time. I liked her very much, and she was good for me.

It was crazy how fast I had her clothes undone, and as I pinned her to the wall, my free hand found her thighs. My lips were still on hers, stifling the gasp she made when I finally touched her.

“Dani,” she started against my lips.

I shook my head at her. “No talking.”