Readers Oneshots?

Start from the beginning

@FindingxLori
George opened his eyes, rubbing them. He couldn't quite see anything around him, it was blurry. Everything was blurry. He rubbed his eyes again, nothing changed. He didn't exactly know where he was, it felt like he was laying on the ground. He tried standing up, but he felt too dizzy, making him fall on the ground again. Ow. He tried to think of what happened, and how he got here, why his vision was blurry. But he couldn't think straight. He couldn't remember anything, besides Clay... He could remember Clay. Before he somehow fell asleep on the ground he was with Clay, he told him about his feelings... Shit. He confessed to Clay. He didn't remember anything else, however. Not where it was, not how it happened. Just that he poured it all out. That Clay now knew exactly how he felt. His vision got less blurry, but was still blurry enough for George to not be able to know where he was. His memory slowly coming back. He remembered the whole school being there. Shitshitshit. This was bad, really, really bad. Why would so many people even be in a room with him? Oh. The party. It must have happened there, he probably drank something bad. Really bad. He felt more dizzy attempting to stand up, this definitely wasn't just alcohol. He still couldn't make out where he was, he could barely see anything. George groaned, not wanting to believe the amount of alcohol he drank. He was completely wasted, wasted enough to tell Clay exactly how he felt. So wasted he drank something that fucked up his brain. And now he couldn't see a thing, couldn't remember a thing, and felt a terrible headache getting worse and worse. As his headache got worse, his vision thankfully got better. It was still quite blurry, but enough to make out where he was. That's when it hit him, he was at Techno's house.
*this person would like critiques so if anyone wants to comment something helpful, it is appreciated*

@eclipticcomet
Ding, ding, ding! George's phone was going off like a fire alarm. He sighed, giving in and picking it up. He had 50+ unread messages, as the phone showed. Most were unironically from Bad.
George didn't feel like answering them. He turned his phone on silent and stood up, which proved to be a bad idea as he immediately fell back over again.
Screw ignoring his phone, he couldn't do anything else anyway.
After taking a quick five seconds to mentally prepare for Bad being worried to an astounding extent, George grabbed his phone and scrolled to his contact, clicking the call button.
"Hello?" Bad's voice rang out of the speaker. "George?"
"Hey, Bad." George realized how tired he sounded. Why was he tired again?
"Oh my goodness!" Bad interrupted his train of thought. "Are you okay? You sound horrible! You had way too much to drink at the party, you haven't been responding to anyone, everyone is super worried!"
"Woah, woah, woah, slow down," George said as he tried to comprehend the information. The party! How could he have forgotten about the party?
"Don't you remember? Do you want me to say what happened? I can't believe you forgot, you muffin, you even conf-" Bad stopped abruptly, to George's surprise.
"I even what?"
Bad was quiet. George began to feel anxious.
"...Clay doesn't want me to say anything," Bad mumbled eventually. "He said if you don't remember, he doesn't want you to worry about it."
"Okay...?" George was confused, but decided to not question it. "What happened since I passed out?"
"Mumbo and Grian took you home," Bad said. "Everyone made it home safely, thankfully. Uh, everyone managed to wake up and check in with somebody else, too. Except for you, but that's fine no-"
Bad cut off again. This time, George could hear background noise, and it seemed like Bad was talking to someone. He listened in closer.
"-awake, you muffin!"
"Ugh, my head hurts. What time is it?" George recognized Skeppy's voice faintly in the background.
"About 12pm. I'm on a call with George right now, wanna say hi?"
"Hey, George," Skeppy said half-heartedly, and then yawned.
"Come on, you muffin! Here, I'm gonna turn our camera on so you can properly say hello."
Before George knew it, Bad clicked the "FaceTime" button, turning on both teen's cameras. Bad was sitting on a couch, Skeppy lazily lying next to him with his arms wrapped around Bad and his head resting on his shoulder. He seemed both too sleepy and hungover to care.
George realized he did not look the best as soon as he saw the look on Bad's face changed from calm to worried. Quickly looking down at himself, George saw that he was wearing his costume from the night before, the sunglasses hanging from one ear and the rest of the outfit full of wrinkles. Bad couldn't see his shoes, but one boot was on and the other laid abandoned on the floor. In other words, he was a mess.
"Shit," he muttered, knowing that Bad would lecture him for his appearance.
"Language!" Bad exclaimed, the sudden noise causing Skeppy to blink a few times in surprise.
"Don't be so louddd," he complained, which Bad responded to by facing him.
"You wouldn't have to hear me if you didn't decide that I was a pillow!" Bad said.
"I'm tired and you're warm! What else could I do?" Skeppy replied. George could sense the beginning of a long argument, and as Bad opened his mouth, he quickly ended the call before he had to hear them bickering.
After sending a quick message that he was going back to sleep, George powered off his phone and dropped it on the bedside table. He then laid down again, facing upwards. He couldn't fall back asleep, however, and ended up just staring at the ceiling.
What did he say that Clay didn't want him to know about? Why didn't Clay want him to know?
The two questions ran through George's mind again and again.
But, George knew that both would probably be answered either in a long time or not at all.