Chapter 23: Don't Dream It's Over

Sapnap was in pain because of his sprained ankle, so he tried not to use his bad foot too much.
He had a bunch of pain meds, so it wasn't as bad as it might have been. The doctors told him to rest for the night, but hey, he couldn't miss out on the victory party.

Oh, girl, don't you stop, don't you stop til you get enough hon-ey
Oh honey, honeypie, honey, honey, honeypie

The song was turned up loud as Sapnap was playing his third game of flip cup with Fundy as his partner against Zelk and Mega. Vurb came up and noisily tried to join the game; they rejected him, saying he could be in the next one, and he left to hit on the nearest girl.

"Do you want to suck my toes?"

She turned around and revealed herself to be Finn.

"If you hit on me one more time I am slapping you."

Zelk laughed his ass off with Sapnap and Fundy. "How often do you do that Vurb, oh my god?"

"I dunno like once?" Vurb slurred.

"Third time tonight," Finn informed him.

Sapnap spit out almost the whole cup he was chugging and Mega triumphantly slammed his down on the table and high-fived Zelk.

"Ah dammit," Fundy said. "VURB you ruined our game."

"Hey don't be a sore loser," Zelk said.

"I will eat your little hat furry boi." Vurb hobbled over to Fundy.
"And anyway you guys wonned the soccer game so now we's evensies."

"Get off me. Let's go, Sapnap."

"Wait-" Vurb got in front of Fundy- "I have something important to tell you."

"What?"

Vurb was about to say something, but instead he ran and barfed in a nearby vase.

"Great. You coming Sapnap?"

"Yee yee. I'm outta beer."

They went to the kitchen and found British Boy Tommy arguing with Bee Tubbo about Skittles.

Also there was a wasted brown-haired boy Sapnap didn't know throwing a tantrum or something. He was stomping on an egg and shouting about some idot.

"Hey, Sapnap right?"

Sapnap turned around and saw a shortish girl in a cat costume.
"Your tie is falling off. Here I got it for you."
She reached up and retired the white band of fabric around his head; he noticed she had lots of freckles.

"Thanks."

"No problem, great game today."

"YO Sapnap stop flirting and come over here already," Fundy called.

Sapnap turned around and the girl was gone. He shrugged and limped a little over to the other guys.

"Whasssssup?"

Fundy smirked. "Tommy's mad because Tubbo's more of a player than him."

"I'M NOT AND HE'S NOT! FUCK YOU, DUTCH PRICK!"

"Nonono-" Tubbo broke in to explain- "this girl with freckles just hugged me and said she liked my costume, then she left. I didn't know her."

"Sounds like Tommy's jealous."

"HEY I AM NOT YOU MOTHERFUCKING FURRY! I HAVE LOTS OF WOMEN!"

"Oh, really?" Fundy looked around sarcastically. "Where are they then?"

"They're waiting for me in a bed with your mom."

"Ohhhhhhh damn." Sapnap covered his mouth.

"YEAH! In fact, I'm glad my best friend is following in my footsteps." Tommy ruffled Tubbo's hair.