Chapter 26: Tone Change

Sapnap walked up the tall stairs again.

Dids somoene add mroe stiars here, I thnik thers mroe.

He finally got to the top finally with another great plan super great idea.

Imma go back to dat plcae for dat thnig.

Then he wandered through the maze of rooms until he got to Techno's room again.

The floor was super weird in Techno's room. Like all trpipy n shit.

After staring at the wavy floor for a few hours Sapnap realized he didn't feel great so he walked into the bathroom with bile in his throat.

He fumbled for the light switch and then tripped on something and ended up on the floor.
At this point he realized he wasn't in the bathroom.

AH SHIT TIHS AINT DA BATHOROM

He was in Techno's walk-in closet. J chillin on a pile of clohtes or whaveter.

It was dark in the closet since the lights were off, but Sapnap was too lazy to move so he just kinda sat in the dark.

Tihs is fnie.

His dumbass closed the door behind him when he entered so now he reached out and opened it a crack.
It let a little light in and he could see into the bedroom.
He actually felt like falling asleep there. It was cozy and quiet.

Fukcing nap tmie

So Sapnap settled in, which meant not moving at all and just blacking out. But he was still semi-conscious until a sound rudely woke him.
It was a door snapping shut.

The door to the bedroom. Eh dats not imorptnat.

Then he heard two people in the room. They were talking, loudly.

Eh fuck guses im trpaped here.

Imma do smoe mroe spy wrok then.

Sapnap proceeded to start humming the Mission Impossible Theme.

Then he heard yelling and had a sobering moment of clarity. He stopped humming and started listening.

"What the fuck are you on about?!"

Wilubr.

"You had too much, calm down."

Pigggy.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down Techno! I'm just seeing clearly what an asshole you are!"

Sapnap looked bleary-eyed into the room to see Techno, crown dangling from his fingers, the epitome of poise. Wilbur wasn't. He was furiously pacing around, beanie askew.

"Don't look at me like that; you've been acting like an asshole! You practically abandoned me!"

Techno let out a strangled noise almost like scorn. "Abandoned you?"

"Yes abandoned! You don't fucking talk to me anymore! You lie to me or ignore me like a conceited dick, and this weird obsession with George-"

"Obsession? That's a strong word."

Sapnap couldn't see Techno's face since he stood in front of the door. And Wilbur didn't turn toward the closet so Sapnap could just watch Techno's back and rigid posture and Wilbur's frenzied pacing as his voice rose.

"Obsession! You and your fucking technicalities Techno, I swear to god- I'm in the dark with what's going on. First you hate him, then you bully him, and now you act like you're friends! Buddies playing beer pong! We can all just play beer pong because everything's just fine! Well it's not fine! I don't know what's happening, I used to know you so well, Techno, we used to share things."