Chapter 26

: Hinata pov:
When we got back to the camp the managers had dinner ready, today we were eating katsudon. We all went to the eating room and ate, then I got an idea. I stood up on the table and cleared my throat to get everyones attention.

I then said "Guys I have a GREAT idea", everyone looked at me I then said "Let's have a huge sleepover!" Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted in excitement.

While the others discussed it, everyone agreed they said that we would all bring pillows and blankets and sleep in the gym.

Everyone agreed and either finished eating or went to go take showers, I went to go take showers with Karasuno.

After we finished we went to the room to get our stuff, I got my pillow, blanket, and a stuffed crow that we got today at the mall.

Suga, Daichi, Asahi, and I went to the gym and wait for the others, I just listened to their conversation until everyone got here.

Once they were all here we decided to build a fort, we had to make a fort big enough for everyone.

It was kind of hard because some people wanted a castle while others wanted just blankets on the floor.

After doing rock, paper, scissors we decided on blankets on the floor and on top. (I will have a picture of what it looked like on the bottom) The captains went to go get extra blankets and pillows while the rest started making the fort.

We started with spreading out one blanket on the floor for each person, everyone would find a spot they want and put their pillows there.

Then we started building with wall with pillows, we had to build the wall kind on tall so it kept falling. Finally when the wall was built we put blankets on the top as a roof.

After it was built some people layed down, then Tanaka accidently stepped on Nishinoya's foot and Nishinoya threw a pillow at him.

After that Tanaka threw a pillow at him but hit Daichi, it then turned into a pillow fight.

Everyone was running around the gym hitting people with pillows, it lasted for awhile until everyone was tired of running.

By the time it was 10pm so we then got ready for bed and turned off the lights and layed down, it was so quiet you could hear a feather drop.

Then we heard Kuroo say "wake me up" then Bokuto said "wake me up inside" Oikawa finished it with "Save Meeee!" Everyone then started laughing, it was pretty funny then after that everyone actually went up sleep.

~Time Skip to morning~

: Coach Ukai pov:
The coaches and I woke up and got ready, when we went to the eating room we were surprised to see no one there.

We waited for awhile but still no one showed up, we decided to go check the gym and what we found was beautiful.

When we entered the gym we saw everyone sleeping there, some stole other peoples blanket while some kicked others off their own mat. It was really funny, when the managers saw this they grinned and ran to the kitchen.

When they came back each and every one of then had a pot and a spoon, they got in a circle around all the sleeping volleyball players and started banging to spoon against the pot.

Most of the boys shot up looking very confused, others covered their ears and tried to block out the noise.

The other coaches and I were laughing our butts off, eventually everyone woke up and got ready for practice.

They ate cereal and got back to the gym to clean up the fort, after they cleaned it up we got straight to practice.

We had groups for serving, spiking, receving, blocking, and setting.

If someone needed to work on one of those they would go to that group, after awhile in each group we would play a practice game.

: Kiyoko pov:
After the funny wake up we ate and took Shoyou to the learning room, today we were learning how to read.

We got though a little bit of reading until Shoyou wanted to play volleyball, we said he could so we went to the yard and practiced.

He said that today he wanted to practice spiking, we told him that he had to jump high to spike and he was too small.

He pouted a little bit then jumped, I was shocked it looked like the jump he did when I first met him and when he was still big. I then got a thought "if he can do this and other things that must mean he will turn back soon!"

I rushed to the gym to tell everyone, when I got to the gym I opened the door really quickly and yelled "Everyone I have news!"

Everyone looked at me and I said "I think Shoyou will turn back into big Shoyou soon!" They all had shocked faces and asked me how I knew, I explained everything to them. (that took awhile)

Then I remembered that I left Shoyou in the yard, I ran back and found him practicing spikes. He looked at me and smiled, we practiced for a bit longer then went to go make lunch.

(965 words)

Hi! For those of you who don't know katsudon is a dish that has Tonkatsu (breaded deep fried pork) and eggs cooked in a sweet and salty broth served over rice. Also the picture of the fort is supposed to have pillows as walls and blankets on the floor and as a fake roof.

 Also the picture of the fort is supposed to have pillows as walls and blankets on the floor and as a fake roof

meme mentioned in story ☝

Katsudon ☝

☝Kinda what fort looked like except no lights, bigger, and pillows as a wall

Kinda what fort looked like except no lights, bigger, and pillows as a wall