Chapter 21

: Hinata pov:
I woke to a bunch of moving and yelling, I was still half asleep but when I fully woke up I realized something.

I was getting kidnapped by Bokuto! He was running away from Suga and Daichi, they were chasing him while yelling for him to give me back.

Bokuto quickley ran into their room and shut the door, his team was there waiting for him. When I looked up at them they ran up to me, they started taking pictures and asking to hold me.

I decided to go along with their trick and act like I wanted to be part of Fukurodani, I told only Akaashi my plan (because I knew I could trust him) and he agreed.

The Fukurodani team and I came out of the room and walked to the eating room, waiting there was the whole Karasuno team looking like gangsters.

I laughed at this but then started talking to Bokuto telling him I was hungry, when Suga came up to me and tried to pick me up I screamed and ran away.

He looked at me shocked as I hid behind Akaashi's leg, Bokuto came back with food and we ate together. After breakfast they took me to the gym, apparently Karasuno told the other teams about what happened this morning and it became a game.

After I got to the gym I was sat down on Fukurodani's bench so I would be with them, during Fukurodani's game against Date Tech Kenma came over and kidnapped me.

He brought me over to Nekoma's bench and I just sat there, Fukurodani didn't notice until after their game. Their game lasted awhile so I stayed with Nekoma for like 20 minutes.

After Fukurodani's game one of they team mates noticed I was gone, that's when everyone became competitive about the game.

After about 30 minutes with Nekoma I was tooken by Kenji Futakuchi. (date tech's wing spiker #6) He took me to their bench and I watched their game kind of, really close to the end of the game Karasuno took me.

Enoshita took me to their bench, I was happy to see everyone and they were happy to see me. They had someone always keep an eye on me but when they turned around I was snatched by Mad Dog from Aoba Johsai.

He took me to their bench and I just sighed, I was being moved around ALL day. I was at their bench for awhile but then I was snatched again?

I thought all the teams what took me, then who was this? I looked up and saw Yachi running as fast as she could all the way to the managers room.

Before she ran off she left a note for the teams saying " we have Shoyou and if you want him back you have to come get him Love Team Managers"

She took me to the room and in there was Kiyoko and the other teams managers, I was happy to see them because we don't hang out often.

After a few minutes we heard a bunch of running and yelling from the gym. We laughed as they were panicking because whoever had me last got to hang out with me. 

As we were hanging out happily it got boring after awhile, I asked Yachi if I could watched something on her phone and she said yes. She gave me her phone and I put on TubeU.

I was watching videos until I found a video called "Poi poi poi" it had a picture of one of my favorite animes on there. It had Boruto! I like Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and Botuto!

I pressed the video and it was very funny, I sang with the video as the managers video taped me.

After awhile it was lunch time so Nekoma's manager decided to be sneaky and grab some food without being noticed, after a few minutes she came back with sandwiches and drinks.

We ate while we were deciding on what anime to watch,  in the end we decided on Sword Art Online. My favorite character is Kirito he is super cool! But during the 4th episode I fell asleep. 😑

Today I had a normal dream, it was about me having a really cool quirk! I was woken up by Kiyoko telling me it was dinner time, I walked to the eating room rubbing my eyes trying to wake up

When I walked in I was immediately surrounded by people, I quickley ran away to the first person that came to mind..........Coach Ukai. I ran into his leg and he picked me up.

He laughed and got us both dinner, today we were having rice, fish, and miso soup. It was super yummy, while eating I decided that tonight I would stay with the coaches. After dinner I told Coach Ukai and he said I could stay with him.

So I got my stuff like my pajamas, clothes for tomorrow, tooth brush, and a blanket.

I took a shower and headed to the coaches room with Coach Ukai, I told everyone good night and when we got to the room I fell asleep right when I got to my bed.

(900 words)

Hi! Here is the video "Poi poi poi" I found it last night at like midnight. I think it's a really funny but cute video. Enjoy!