Chapter 24

: Hinata pov:
When I woke up I was almost being crushed by Tanaka! I was scared so I accidently screamed, everyone woke up except for Tanaka. Suga was the first to rush over to me and shove Tanaka of me.

Then Tanaka woke up rubbing his back saying "Why did you shove me Suga" Suga told what happened and Tanaka apologized.

Everyone got changed and went to the eating room. For breakfast we had the left over taiyaki and drinks, when everyone else came down they also had the left over taiyaki.

After breakfast everyone went to go practice and I went with the mangers. We went out to the field and did exercises.

I ran 5 laps around the small field and did stretches. Then we practiced serves and recevies, I practiced like Teru told me to.

After 2 hours of playing I went to go take a shower and help the mangers with lunch. We made omelets and bacon, I helped crack the eggs and mix them. After 30 minutes they were ready and I called everyone for lunch.

They came in looking super tired, they grabbed their food and ate it in one bite. They took a little break then went back to training, I also went back to training.

Last week Teru told me that we would be working on sets, so I decided to start working on them. They were not good but not bad.

They didn't go where I wanted to go lost of the time. After a few hours they were better but not as good as I wished they were.

~Time Skip to after dinner~

: Hinata pov:
After dinner I said bye to everyone and Kiyoko walked me to the Lawson. I waved bye when we got there and walked to Teru's school with him.

When we got there he told me that today I will be working with Takeharu Futamata. (#3 Jozenhji's setter) He showed me how he sets the ball and I copied him, it was kind of hard but I got the hang of it.

We started off easy, me just throwing it up and setting it up in the air, then we started setting it to eachother. Futamata would set it towards me and I would set it back.

This went on for awhile until he thought it was too easy for me. He then told me he would throw it up in the air at different heights and I had to set it back to him.

I failed very badly at the beginning but it got better, occasionally I still missed but it was better.

He told me we were doing this because sometimes recevies go out of control or they recevie to low and setters have to be ready to get them no matter what.

:Takeharu Futamata pov:
He was pretty good at setting, he did the first task really fast so I did something harder. I started throwing the ball really high, really low, normally, or a little off.

He missed alot at first but he got better, he asked why we were doing this and I told him. Then I got a big brain idea, because we still have time until Shoyou has to go home we could let him play in a match with the whole team!

I told Terushima and he agreeded, I went to tell Shoyou and he jumped with excitement. We had a 4 on 4, Shoyou was on blue team with Terushima and 2 others.

I was on red team with 3 others, then the game began. My side served first I was sure we were going to get a point but then Shoyou came out of no where and recevied it. 

We were shocked but when he recevied it was set and Terushima spiked it, it landed on our side and they got a point.

Next Shoyou served and we recevied it, I set it and it was spiked but didn't land because it was saved by the libero.

At the end of the game blue team had 25 points and red team had 20 points, we played another game except Shoyou was on red team instead of blue.

Blue team served first and Shoyou recevied it but it was a little low, I managed to set it and it was spiked.

Before it hit blue teams side Terushima saved it and it was spiked back, luckily it was recevied and spiked back and this time we got a point.

It was our turn to serve and we got another point, when it was recevied and set Terushima got to close to the net and accidentally fell into it.

After the game was finished red team had 25 points and blue team had 23 points. By the end of the game Shoyou's caretaker was here and he had to leave, we waved goodbye as he walked away and continued with practice.

: Hinata pov:
When Takeda-sensei came I was sweating alot and was super tired, I ran up to him and I waved bye and we left.

While walking I was telling Takeda-sensei about the games I got to play in, when we arrived at the training camp I said bye and quickly ran off to go take a shower.

I took a nice long warm shower because I knew everyone was already done showering, I washed my hair and just hung out in the shower.

When I was done I changed into a purple shirt and black shorts, I made my way to Karasuno's room and when I layed down in Kageyama's futon I feel asleep right away.

(962 words)

Hi! For those who don't know this is Takeharu Futamata! He is Johzenji's setter and he is #3.