Chapter 8

: Hinata pov:
I woke up really early, the sun was not up yet but it was getting there. I looked around to see if anyone was awake, but they weren't.

So I got up and ran out the door. I ran to Aoba Johsai's room and pushed it open quietly making sure not to wake anyone up. I ran to Oikawa and plopped myself on top of him, I then fell asleep.

:Oikawa pov:
I tried to lay on my back when I felt something on me? I looked up to see baby Shoyou, he looked at me and giggling said, "Good morning Okawa." I picked him up and tickled him making him laugh, Iwa- Chan woke up he saw Hinata then looked at me and said "it's too early for this" as he feel back asleep.

I laughed and continued to play with him then got ready for the day. I took him to the eating room for breakfast, I went to go make him some milk. I then heard a bunch of crashing and I saw Karasuno's team looking relieved as they saw Hinata.

: Daichi pov:
When I woke up I didn't see Hinata, I looked around for him and when I couldn't find him so I went to wake up Suga. I told him and he then got up to look for him with me, soon the whole team was awake looking for Hinata.

When we went to the eating room to tell everyone, we saw Hinata happily drinking milk with Oikawa. They were looking at us like we were some kind of exotic animals. Then we all realized we were still in pajamas and had bed hair.

After we changed we went back and Suga took Hinata and we ate. Hinata laughed at us when we were eating because he thought it was funny that we all looked like a mess when we went to go look for him.

: Hinata pov:
They looked so hilarious in bed hair and pajamas I couldn't help but laugh, when they finished eating they took me to the gym for more practice.

I saw Kuroo show something to Bokuto on his phone, I went over to see and didn't really understand but they are both laughing so I just laughed also.

During practices I would see Kuroo go over to Bokuto or Bokuto go over to Kuroo and they would repeat the video that Kuroo showed him. I decided I would do it too but only at the right time.

At dinner it was finally the right time, they took me to the eating room. I ran to the microwave right when it hit 4:20 as the time I said "4:20 wha'cha smoking"

Kuroo and Bokuto tried to hold in their laughs as everyone looked at me in shock and some others were also laughing.

Suga ran to me and said "where did you learn that?!?!" I just shrugged my shoulders then ran to Kiyoko and hugged her leg saying "Kiyoko ne-chan!!!"

: Kiyoko pov:
After Hinata said that, he ran to me trying to change the topic. I picked him up and went to go get him some food, tonight we made burgers and salad. After we ate I took Hinata to the managers room instead of Karasuno's room.

Hinata said he would like to stay with us and learn more so that's what we did. We managed to teach him the English alphabet after he finished the Japanese alphabet, after that he got tired and went to sleep.

~Time Skip to morning~

:No one pov:
When Hinata woke up no one was in the room except for Yachi, all the other managers went to go eat breakfast and Yachi stayed behind to watch Hinata.

She saw that he woke up and brought him to go eat, he had pancakes and bacon made by the managers. After he finished eating he went to Karasuno's room to get his clothes and to go brush his teeth.

Afterwards he ran to the gym pushing the doors open saying "HI GUYS!!!" he ran around to everyone giving them thumbs up and saying good morning.

After that he went to go sit on the bench next to Coach Ukai, he started coloring. He wanted to draw a picture for everyone so that's what he did.

He started by drawing a flower for Kiyoko and a heart for Yachi then ran to give it to them, then went back to make more drawings.

Before lunch he managed to make 6 drawing (including Kiyoko's and Yachi's), he gave a star to Yamaguchi, a pudding to Kenma, a rooster to Kuroo, and a owl to Bokuto.

They were all very happy and thanked him, Yamaguchi gave him a hug before getting something for Hinata to eat.

: Hinata pov:
I felt proud of myself for making that many pictures but I was very tired afterwards. Yamaguchi went to get me some rice and chicken then I went to go sit by Suga and Daichi to eat.

They were all taking about random things but mostly volleyball but then the coaches made them get back to practice after lunch.

I cheered for Karasuno everytime they scored a point and this time they won against Nekoma, they were all happy that they didn't have to run laps around the school.

(911 words)

Hi! Here is the meme from my story lol I first found it in a vine.