Chapter 12

: No one pov:
Hinata ran to Coach Ukai telling his name, Ukai looked over holding his hands out for a hug. Hinata hugged him and said "Guess what Coach Ukai??" Coach Ukai said "What?"

Hinata told him about all the hero stuff and all his theories about quirks and the main character. It was super cute but Coach Ukai was starting to get bored.

He than said "Here Shoyou why don't you draw something." Hinata happily took the paper and pencil out of Ukai's hands and went to go draw, he was drawing himself in his hero costume but it just looked like a bunch of lines and circles.

He even got crayons to color the picture, when he finished he ran to Coach Ukai to show him. Coach Ukai was confused by the picture but still complimented him anyways, Hinata then ran to go show Suga his drawing.

: Suga pov:
I saw Shoyou running over to me with a picture and he looked very excited, while he was running he tripped and fell. He dropped the picture and was about to grab it when Shirabu came to help him but accidently stepped and the picture, Shoyou looked at Shirabu with tears in his eyes then started to cry.

Shirabu was confused as to why he was crying so he picked Shoyou up trying to calm him down but while doing that he crushed the picture even more! Shoyou was now bawling his eyes out like a waterfall, Shirabu was more panicked then he was before.

More people from Shiratorizawa came to try and helped but they all trampled the picture and soon enough it ripped. That's when all things went crazy 😅. Hinata was kicking around screaming and crying in Shirabu's arms, Shirabu then dropped him on accident and Hinata just got up and ran out of the gym.

: Hinata pov:
I was so mad! I worked so hard on the picture and it was more torn and crumpled. I ran out of the gym crying not looking where I was going but I just kept running, I finally stopped running and looked around........ I had no clue where I was.

I looked around for familiar things and found a Lawson so I decided to walk inside, I started by just looking around acting like I was going to buy something but after about 10 minutes I decided to just go up to the cashier. I got to the counter and just stood there, because I was too short they couldn't see me.

I then said "Um excuse me mister I think I'm a bit.........lost" he looked around with a confused face, I then said "I'm down here." When he looked at me he started laughing and said "Whats up little man?" I looked at him closer and he looked familliar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

But then it hit me he is Johzenji's captian Yuji Terushima!!, I looked at him and said "do you play volleyball mister?" He looked surprised and nodded his head. I told him my name was Shoyou Hinata and on the Karasuno's volleyball team.

: Terushima pov:
I was working at my job to get money being extremely bored but then I heard a voice, it said "Um excuse me mister I think I'm a bit........lost" I couldn't find where the voice was coming from! The only logical answer was that a ghost was haunting this convenience store.

I looked around confused still but then the vice spoke again it said "I'm down here." I looked down and saw a cute little baby, I asked him what's up but he didn't say anything.

Then he said "Do you play volleyball?" I was surprised he new I nodded, he told me that he was Karasuno's little #10.

I was honestly surprised so I picked him up and took to the staff room, I gave him my phone and told him to wait there until my shift was over that was in about a hour.

~Time Skip 1 hour later~  (still Terushima pov)

When my shift ended it was 9pm I went went to the staff room to check on Shoyou, I found him sleeping on the table with my phone. It looks like he was watching My Hero Academia, I changed out of my work uniform and grabbed my stuff then left with Shoyou.

When I got home I called my volleyball coach to ask if he could reach Karasuno's coach and tell him that I had their #10, after that Shoyou woke up and I gave him a bath. Then we went to bed I got him his own futon and had him sleep by the wall.

~Time Skip to morning~ (still Terushima pov lol)

When I woke Shoyou was already awake and he was just looking around my room, so we got showers and I made breakfast then we just lounged around because it was Saturday. Then I got a lot of messages from my team they told me to meet then at the gym with baby Shoyou, so I got him ready and we left to the gym.

(901 words)

Hi! For those of you who don't know what Lawson is, it is a convenience store like seven eleven. I really like Lawson it is one of my favorites besides Family Mart, that is also a convenience store.