Chapter 17

: No one pov:
Hinata woke up early once again but he was feeling kind of sad. In his dream he saw big boy Hinata and how happy he was with his friends and family, Hinata quietly got up and got dressed by himself.

It took awhile but he did it, he walked out of the room and walked to the field where he usually practice volleyball with the managers.

The sun was still rising and it looked very pretty, Hinata felt the urge to sing that feeling made him think that his sadness would go away.

So he stood in the middle of the field and sang the first song that came to mind "New Page by Intersection"

(I don't own this video or the lyrics)

Lyrics:

- Beginning-

Mata onaji yume wo mita
Kizukeba hitori
Mawaru Kazamidori

Mou ieta hazu to
Omou tabi
Yomigaeru kioku ga
Kage wo hirogeta

Mada yamanai ame
Ibasho wo shimesu
Ashiato wa yagate
Kiete shimau kara

Atarashii page wo ima hirakou
Osorezu ni sentou de hata wo furou
Mukai kaze
Tsuyoi hodo
Takaku made
Toberu kara
Just take my hand
Kyou wo ikiru kimi ni
Ashita ga matte iru

Sora wo mite negatte ita
Kono kaze ga kimi no moto e
Todoku youni

Jibun no koto shinji rarezu ni
Mayotta toki niwa
Sai wo nageta

Anun no kirema
Sashikomu hikari
Kimi wo matsu ie ga
Sokoni wa aru kara

Atarashii page wo hirakou
Osorezu ni sentou de hata wo furou
Mukai kaze
Tsuyoi hodo
Takaku made
Toberu kara
Just take my hand
Kyou wo ikiru kimi ni
Ashita ga matteiru

Me wo tojitemo
Kienai keshiki mezashi
Te wo tori ikou
Tsunagime no nai sekai
Kage wo furi kitte

Atarashii page wo ima hirakou
Osorezu ni sentou de hata wo furou
Mukai kaze
Tsuyoi hodo
Takaku made
Toberu kara
Just take my hand
Kyou wo ikiru kimi ni
Ashita ga matteiru

Ashita ga matteiru

-End-

When Hinata finished singing all of the teams were there either shocked or clapping.

: Suga pov:
I was sleeping then I heard singing? I thought I was still dreaming but it continued so I got up and looked around.

The rest of the team was also awake looking around the room for the source of the noise. I got up and walked out of the room, the rest of the team followed me.

When we walked out the other teams were also outside of their room, they were all looking for the person who was singing. We all walked towards the eating room and found nothing.

I thought that maybe Shoyou was the one singing because he was not in the room. I told the others and we went to go check the field, there he was in the middle of the field looking a little sad while singing.

Some of us were shocked because the singing sounded really good, we made sure to keep quite so we wouldn't interrupt him.

The song was a nice song it was sad but happy, I felt so calm listening to him sing. After he finished some of us clapped, he turned around and looked happier than before.

When he saw us he got flustered and covered his face with his hands, I walked up to him and picked him up.

I hugged him then the rest of the teams came and hugged him, I asked him where he learned that song, he told me he saw it in a video once and he liked it so he listened to it often.

: Hinata pov:
When I finished singing everyone was there looking at me, I got embarrassed and covered my face.

Suga then came and hugged me and so did the other teams, after that we went to the eating room because it was still pretty early but no one was tired.

We just hung out and ate, I showed them the video on Kenma's phone and Kenma told me it was from the anime Black Clover. (it actually is from black cover it is one of the endings)

After awhile the managers and the coaches came to the eating room, they looked surprised to see everyone already there. Nekoma coach then said "Whats the special occasion?"

Oikawa automatically got up and looked like he teleported to the coaches, he got his phone out and showed them the video of me singing. The looked surprised and asked if that was really me, everyone nodded.

We then heard the managers from the kitchen say "Who was singing?" Everyone yelled at the same time "Shoyou" we heard a lot of gasps, they then ran over to me asking me to teach them or something like that.

I just nodded my head and ran to Suga, he chuckled and picked me up putting me on his lap.

After they calmed down the boys went to the rooms to get changed because when they woke up non of then changed out of their pajamas.

I also changed so I could practice with the mangers, when we got outside Kiyoko told me we would be doing something different today.

She told me that instead of playing volleyball we would be exercising and observing the other teams playing styles, I nodded and starting running laps.

: No one pov:
After Hinata ran 2 laps around the not so big yard he did some other exercises like push ups, stretches, jump rope, and jumping jacks. He then went with Kiyoko and Yachi to the gym to go watch the matches.

He first watched Fukurodani against Date Tech, he watched their serves, blocks, receives, spikes, and the liberos.

In the end Fukurodani won, he then went to go watch Nekoma against Aoba Johsai. He watched for the same things, each team was different and cool.

In the end Aoba Johsai won, he then moved on to Karasuno against Shiratorizawa.

Ushijima's serves and spikes were insane! Daichi's receives were really good so were Nishinoya's, in the end Shiratorizawa won.

After watching the matches he went back to the field, and told himself he wanted to be as good as then. He had to practice alot though before he could catch up to them, so that is what he did.

(1085 words)

Hi! That song "New Page by Intersection" is from Black Clover it is a ending, for those who do not know Black Clover is a anime. I do not own Black Clover or the video or the song, I really like the song though it's a good song.