Chapter 10

: No one pov:
After playing tag they went to go eat a late night snack, they had to be really speedy to get to the kitchen and not get caught by the coaches. They grabbed bananas, apples, grapes, and cheese and ran back to the gym.

They ate and talked and had a good time until they decided it was time for bed, the volleyball teams fought about who will sleep with Hinata. Until Hinata said he would sleep with Shiratorizawa, they all built a fort and went to sleep.

: Big boy Hinata pov: (in his dream)
After class I rushed to the gym only to find out I was the first one there, so I stretched and begun practicing my serves.

I was doing normal serves until I thought about the way that Kageyama and Asahi served, I decided to try it out just for fun. So right when I jumped and was about to hit the ball Suga, Daichi, and Asahi came in.

It startled me and I lost my balance, I fell and hit my back while spraining my right wrist. Asahi freaked out and ran over asking if I was alright and stuff, I was about to push myself off the ground when my wrist hurt.

Daichi told me I probably sprained it and that I should go to the nurse, when I got there the nurse told me that I couldn't play volleyball or use that hand until it got better.

I was super sad and had to go tell Daichi that I couldn't participate in practice for awhile, he told me that I could just watch practice instead of practice.

So I tried taking notes but I ended up falling alseep, I was awoken by Kageyama yelling at me to get up and quit being lazy so I said "fine fine I'm awake" and after he changed we walked home.

When I got home my sister came running up to me giving me a hug, she told me that tonight mom was making tacos and chips and salsa. I was excited so I ran to my room to finish my homework fast, it was difficult because I couldn't use my right arm.

Natsu called me down for dinner and at dinner I told my mom about what happened to my wrist. My mom told me not to use it as much so it could heal and I did as she said so after dinner Natsu, my mom, and I played a board game then went to bed.

: Suga pov:
When I woke up I saw Hinata sleeping soundly with a smile on his face, I was relieved that he was having a happy dream. Soon everyone was waking up and so did Hinata the first thing he says was that he wanted tacos and chips and salsa for lunch.

We told him if he wanted those he had to go tell the managers, he tried to run off and tell them but I caught him and got him dressed, then he zoomed out of the gym to the managers.

: Kiyoko pov:
Hinata came into the kitchen saying that he wanted tacos and chips and salsa, so I told him that after class he would have to help us make them.

He agreed so after class we went to the kitchen and started making them. He was humming a song while washing the vegetables.

I asked him where he got that song from and he said "the boy in my dream used to hum it all the time to a little girl that looks like me" I was shocked and asked him to tell me about his dream.

He told me about how the little girls name was Natsu and she was 6 years old (I don't know how old she really is) he said that Natsu would put on a towel that had the band "One direction" on it and sun glasses, then big boy Hinata would say "Oh my gosh oh my gosh what are you wearing???" And Natsu would say "Gucci."

Sometimes big boy Hinata would hum a song for Natsu when she was sad or couldn't go to sleep, it always helped. Shoyou said that he really liked the song also and he also liked to sing or hum it.

: No one pov:
When Shoyou and the managers finished making tacos and chips and salsa all the teams were already sitting in the eating room.

Hinata also helped serve the plates so everyone got two tacos and some chips and salsa, he went to go sit with Bokuto and Akaashi to eat. He told them about how he helped make the food.

He also told them that he wanted gucci, and when he was older he would buy everyone gucci sunglasses. They all laughed and had a good time Shoyou was laughing so hard that water came out his nose, this made everyone more happy since even took videos and pictures.

Then they went back to practice Hinata also went, he just went to watch and to hang out with coach Ukai. This time Hinata was coloring more pictures for everyone, he really liked to draw it always made him happy.

For Daichi he drew a picture of him saying #1 dad, for Suga a picture of him saying #1 mom, for Oikawa he drew a bear, for Ushijima he drew Japan's flag, and for Kageyama he drew a king. He was really excited to give them to them and tried to keep himself busy by talking to Coach Ukai and Takeda- sensei.

(954 words)

Hi! Here is the gucci meme I first found it in a vine, I think it is really funny. 🤣