Chapter 20

: Hinata pov:
Later today I'm going to go practice with Teru! I can't wait its so exciting. After lunch I went to go get my stuff ready, after that I went to the gym to watch the teams play. There was just a few hours until it was time to leave.

: Daichi pov:
Today Shoyou looked really excited and happy? Don't get me wrong I'm happy that he is happy, but he is more happy than the other days. After our match it was a little break for us so I went to go ask him.

I walked up to him saying "hey Shoyou! You look really excited did something good happen?" He looked at me and giggled then said "it's a surprise! But you have to wait awhile until you can see"

I looked at him confused but nodded my head, I went back to the team asking if they know Shoyou's surprise. They shook their heads no, I decided to go ask the managers.

I went up to Kiyoko and asked her, she just told me that it was a surprise. I shrugged it off and decided to wait until Shoyou will show me.

~Time Skip to dinner~

: Hinata pov:
After dinner Kiyoko will walk me to Teru and he will take me to his school. I'm super excited so I quickley finish my dinner, I waited patiently until Kiyoko was ready.

When she was ready we told event goodbye and let, Kiyoko already told the coaches about the surprise so they knew where we were going. I talked to Kiyoko about my practice as we walked to the Lawson.

When we got there Teru was already waiting outside, I ran up to him hugging his leg. He took my hand and waved to Kiyoko she waved back then we left.

Kiyoko told me that after my practices Takeda-sensei would pick me up. She said that because it's not safe for Kiyoko to walk around at night.

When we arrived at Teru's school his team members were already there, he already told them about me and they agreed to help me.

:Terushima pov:
I told Hinata that while he was practicing with me we will practice serves, sets, recevies, blocks, and spikes. He agreed and got dressed, today we will work on recevies.

While Numajiri helped Hinata with his recevies the rest of us played 1 on 1s. Sometimes others would switch out with Numajiri to help Hinata, but it was mostly Numajiri who helped him.

They took a total of 3 breaks, while he was also learning receving he also worked on running.

Numajiri would serve softly to Hinata while Hinata would hit it back. Hinata was really good for his age and he good control over the ball.

While I was taking a break from the 1 on 1 matches I would watch Hinata and give him tips, the others also did this. After awhile Numajiri and Hinata were just normally bumping back and forth to each other.

: Numajiri pov:
After bumping it back and forth to eachother I decided I would make it a bit harder. I took the ball and started serving it to the left and the right instead of right to him.

The point was that he had to run to get to the ball, he was good at it but missed most of them.

We did this the rest of practice, when his caretaker came to pick him up I told him to ask his coach to do the things we did today so he could practice.He waved goodbye to us as he left and we waved back, then we did our normal practice for awhile until it was time to go home.

: Hinata pov:
I told Takeda-sensei all about what I did today as we walked back to camp, he nodded and listened as I talked to him. When we got to camp mostly everyone was asleep except for a few (Suga, Daichi, managers, and Asahi)

They were all waiting for me, I waved at them and said I was going go take a shower. Today was my first time taking a shower by myself, I had a hard time washing my hair and soap kept getting in my eyes.

By the time I finished showering my eyes were red from the soap, I even forgot my clothes and towel! So I quickley ran out of the bathroom and down the hall, I was almost to the room when I bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw Tanka, he started laughing super loud. I tried to tell him to quiet down because 1. People were sleeping and 2. I had no clothes on.

Soon enough a bunch were here looking at me! I face palmed at Tanka and thought about how he had failed me, soon Suga came to see what the noise was and saw me. He quickley to me and ran to the room, I was super happy that he came.

He put me in pajamas and I thanked him, he laughed at me a little bit but put me to bed after. I was a little mad at Tanaka but not as much because I knew I would have laughed also. Soon enough I feel asleep next to Asahi and Nishinoya.

(918 words)

Hi! For those of you who don't know this is Rintaro Numajiri, he is a wing spiker from Jozenhji team. He is number 7 in their starting line up.