Chapter 4

: Hinata pov:
When got to the room Kiyoko and Yachi were already waiting for me, they sat me down and told me we would be learning more words and numbers.

Kiyoko started with learning conversations and I learned a bunch, I then learned numbers all the way up to 10.

I walked down to the gym with Kiyoko close behind me, I opened the door and said "HELLO GUYS!!"

Karasuno team turned to see me and waved because they were in the middle of a game against Fukurodani. Kiyoko then took me to Coach Ukai and I sat on his lap watching the game.

: Coach Ukai pov:
As Hinata came to me I waved at him and he came over, he then started telling me all the new things he learned today. Most of his sentences were starting to make more sense.

He said "Today I learned numbers and words and bananas and it was really fun." Soon enough he started to get tired and fell asleep he was really cute. I gave him to Takeda and he took him to the coaches room.

:Takeda pov:
I left the gym with sleeping Hinata and layed him down on a futon in the coaches room, he was so cute I just had to take pictures. I then sent them to the coaches group chat.

I left the room to go get a quick snack and drink, but it took longer then expected because I couldn't find anything. I then started to hear cries and quickley ran back.

I found Hinata crying by the door, I picked him up and tried to calm him down but then the weirdest thing happened he started crying for Oikawa?

I called Ukai and he was startled by the loud cries over the phone, I told him that Hinata was calling for a boy named Oikawa.

:Ukai pov:
I heard my phone ringing and picked it up, I heard loud cries so did the rest of the gym. I asked Takeda what was wrong, he told me Hinata was crying for a boy named Oikawa.

I was kind of confused by that but I walked to the coach of Aoba Johsai and told him. He then called Oikawa over and told him, Oikawa then bowed and went to the coaches room.

: Oikawa pov:
When coach called me over I was kind of confused, but I went to him. He told me the cute baby Hinata wanted to see me, I was very happy and went to the coaches room but the closer I got the more louder the cries were.

I then opened the door to the coaches room, Takeda handed me Hinata he then started to cry less.

I walked around talking to him (kind of), when he finally calmed I asked Takeda if I could take him to the gym. He agreed so I walked to the gym while talking to Hinata, he would answer back more this time.

When we arrived at the gym everyone stared at me, I just laughed and did a hair flip.

:Daichi pov:
As Oikawa walked in we saw him with Hinata, he laughed and flipped his hair his eyes were saying "haha I am superior." We all just rolled our eyes, Iwaizumi then walked over and bonked his head saying "shut up looser."

When Hinata heard that he started saying "looser looser," Suga was so shocked
he ran over and snatched Hinata back from Oikawa. He said "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE" everyone including Oikawa looked and Iwaizumi and made
the "sucks to be you" face.

: Hinata pov:
When I heard Iwaizumi say looser I decided it would be fun to see everyone expressions if I copied him so I did, everyones faces were hilarious their faces were like a mix between mad, worry, and laughter.

I kept saying it and Suga took me away telling me not to say that because it was a bad word, when I kept saying it Suga accidently yelled a little bit and my baby emotions took over, I then started balling my eyes out.

Suga started apologizing and trying to calm me down, I could barely hear him over my crying then I started saying "Okawa Okawa" so Suga handed me to Oikawa. I eventually calmed down and got hungry.

I looked at Oikawa and said "Okawa I hungwy" so the coaches decided to take a break for lunch. For lunch I sat with Aoba Johsai and Fukurodani, Bokuto was really funny and I really liked him.

:Bokuto pov:
I begged Akaashi to let us sit with Aoba Johsai for we could play with baby Hinata, he finally gave in after 20 minutes. I ran over to Hinata and he let me hold him he was so cute I just wanted to kidnap him!

Akaashi held him while I fed him, he was so happy to eat he kept saying how food was life and I totally agreed with him food is life. Everyone just laughed and we all had a great time, then we had to get back to practice.

(878 words)

Hey again for those of you who don't know this is a futon it is a bed Japanese use maybe other people use this too.