Chapter 13

Meanwhile back at Karasuno.......

: No one pov:
It had been about 5 minutes and no one had seen it heard Shoyou they were starting to get worried. Shirabu was confused as to why Shoyou was mad, Suga then told him that when Hinata tripped he dropped the picture he drew.

Then Shirabu stepped on it then everyone else stepped on it and it ripped, everyone felt bad because they didn't know about the picture. They then decided to call off practice and go look for Hinata, they looked in all the rooms and everything in the rooms.

After about 20 minutes no one found him they started to get more worried, then got the dad group and some of the coaches to go outside and look a little further. The other people waited in the eating where the managers were making dinner,  they were also worried after an hour the group came back with no Shoyou.

:Suga pov:
I knew this happened before but this time it was different, I didn't get a call or message from anyone. I was so worried that I wouldn't stop pacing the room thinking about all the stuff that could have happened, I was called to come eat but barely anyone ate, it was around 8:30 and there was still nothing.

The coaches told us to go get some sleep and we will look for him tomorrow, no one could fall asleep. We then heard a bunch of crashing and the door to our room burst open.

Coach Ukai looked at us all happy and told us that Jozenhji's captian found Hinata and that he was safe with him.

I jumped up in happiness and so did the others we were so happy that he was safe. I went to run and tell the other teams they all were super happy, we were finally able to rest easy. I almost feel asleep right away from all the worrying I did earlier.

- Back to present time-

"Terushima's pov:
When we got to the gym we were surrounded by my team, they were jumping all over the place being excited because Shoyou was super cute. It was super funny I then put Shoyou down, he began running around because he was super hyper.

Half of my teammates were chasing him and the other half were taking pictures/videos, Shoyou then told us that he wanted to see us play so that's what we did.

We got into jerseys and started a 5 on 5 match, Shoyou went and sat on the bench to watch us play.

: Hinata pov:
I was super excited to go see Terushima's team members, I remember them being super funny and hyper. When we got to the gym they all came over at the same time.

Terushima then put me down and I began to run around to check out everything. Some of the team then started to chase me it was super fun I was running like my life depended on it

I then got an awesome idea! I wanted to see then play! I ran over to Terushima and told him I wanted to see him play, he looked at his team and they agreed.

They got blue and green jerseys on and got in teams of 5 to do a 5 on 5. I ran to the bench to sit by their manager.

It started and they were acting all crazy while playing, making a bunch of mistakes and trying new things they have never tried before. If was really funny when one of then accidently jumped into the net while trying to spike the ball.

Around 10am we heard a knock at the gym door and it was Coach Ukai and Daichi, I ran up to Daichi yelling "PAPA" while hugging his leg.

Daichi thanked Terushima and the team for looking after me, I also said goodbye and thanked then for letting me watch them play.

We then got into the car and started to hear back to the training camp, when we got there I told Daichi I wanted to surprise everyone and he agreeded. He told me everyone was in the eating room, so I went to the eating room as quietly as I could.

When I got to the did I hid behind it so I wouldn't get caught, I peeked a little bit then jumped out getting "RRRRRRAWWWWRRRRR" everyone jumped at this.

It was funny some people screamed (Oikawa and Bokuto) and others feel out of their chairs. When they realized it was me they ran up hugging me and squishing my cheeks.

: No one pov:
Everyone was super happy to see Hinata, they missed the little happy baby. Eventually everyone calmed down and actually ate their breakfast, today they were taking a day off from practice so they could do whatever they wanted that day. Some played Uno and other games others played but a certain group played truth or dare.

Kuroo, Bokuto, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Ushijima, and Shoyou played truth or dare. First Nishinoya dared Tanka to go outside and yell "KIYOKO'S COOKING IS THE BEST" so he did, it went on like this for awhile but then Tanaka dared Shoyou to term then his crush.

Shoyou thought about it he had a little blush on his cheeks, he then said "My crush is Yachi" Kuroo and Bokuto went up to him and said "Oya oya?" " Oya oya"
Everyone was laughing then Nishinoya patted Shoyou on the back and said "Good luck soldier" then saluted everyone laughed harder, but they kept playing until lunch.

(957 words)

Hi!  Here is a video from the part that says "Oya oya?" "Oya oya"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!!! 😁