Chapter 7

:Suga pov:
I woke up when I felt something on top of me, I looked around then looked at my stomach to see a bump under a blanket.

I lifted the blanket and saw Hinata, his face was really red. I panicked and sat up carefully trying not to wake up Hinata. When I sat up completely Hinata woke up and started crying.

I tried to calm him down but he just cried louder, everyone started to wake up and look at Hinata. Some panicked and others ran up to him.

I asked Daichi to get the coaches and Asahi to get the medical kit, Yamaguchi went to get a bucket of cold water and a rag.

:Daichi pov:
I woke up to see crying Hinata, when I fully woke up I asked Suga what was wrong. He told me Hinata had a fever and that I needed to get Coach Ukai or Takeda- sensei.

I ran past many people they were asking what was wrong but I just zoomed past them to the coaches room.

When I got there I was all out of breath but still managed to say that we needed a coach because Hinata was sick. When Coach Ukai heard that he ran out of the
room and straight to Hinata.

: Coach Ukai pov:
I ran to Hinata with Takeda close behind, the closer I got the more I could hear Hinata crying.

I couldn't get into the room because there were so many kids blocking the door. I tried to squeeze through but I failed so I yelled at people to get out of my way.

I eventually made it with Takeda and ran to Hinata, I took him but he cried harder. I then heard him say that he wanted Aone.

I told Suga and we went to go find him. I found him in the eating room and told him about the situation and he gladly took Hinata.

:Aone pov:
When Karasuno's coach came to me with crying Hinata he told me about what was happening. I took him he calmed down and he started to fall asleep. When he did I went to go finish eating.

I took him to the coaches room when it was time for practice. Takeda was there when I dropped him off, I bowed then left.

: No one pov:
When Hinata was dropped off Takeda layed him in a futon and stayed next to him eating snacks while looking at his computer.

He changed the towel on Hinata's head every so often and gave him water. When he fully woke up it was dinner time and his fever went down.

Takeda took him too the dining room and Kiyoko got him some Chicken soup, he slowly ate it because he was still tired. Takeda made sure to tell everyone that it was just a cold and he will be better by tomorrow.

~Time Skip to in the morning~

:Suga pov:
When Coach Ukai told me that Hinata made it to Aone and fell asleep I felt better and went to the gym to practice. I was talking to Daichi and wondering why he got sick, then I saw Aone walk in without Hinata.

I ran and asked him where Hinata was, he told me that Hinata was with Takeda- sensei in the coaches room. I went back to my team to tell then about Hinata.

We then went into a practice match with Nekoma, we lost 23-25 we had to run around the camp 5 times.

Then we played another match, after practice Daichi, Asahi, and I went to go see Hinata. When we walked in he was still sleeping and his fever went down a lot.

We decided to come back later or try to see him at dinner. We had free time until dinner so we went to go play Uno with Fukurodani and Nekoma with the rest of our team.

We left for dinner after Nishinoya won the long game of Uno, when we got there we were having Ramen for dinner. We didn't see Hinata yet so we all just ate in silence, then we heard the door open and he saw cute (half asleep) baby Hinata.

He sat down with Takeda- sensei and ate chicken soup, after Hinata ate I took
him to our room. We still had time to do stuff so we decided to play with him, he was more fully awake and was really happy.

He drew a picture of all of us holding hands and he taped it to the wall, it was almost time for bed so I took him to the showers and changed him into pajamas. When we got back to the room we saw Tanaka and Nishinoya yelling at each other.

I rushed over to ask what happened but then I heard Nishinoya say "You don't just ask a person if they are choking when they are CLEARLY choking!!!!" Then Tanaka said "Well it was not clear enough so that is why I asked but you kept just making weird throat noises!!!."

Right then I mentally face palmed and said "let's just go to sleep guys", I layed Hinata down and gave him some milk and he fell asleep.

(889 words)

Here is the meme from the story it is very funny