Chapter 2

:3rd person pov:
Takeda sensei burst into the gym yelling "We have been invited to a volleyball camp in Tokyo" everyone excitedly went to Takeda asking questions. Daichi calmed them down and asked Takeda which schools would be going he said "Aoba Johsai, Nekoma, Fukurodani, and Date Tech."

Everyone cheered they were excited to see their friends again, then Suga spoke up saying "What about Shoyou?" Coach Ukai said that he will just have to come with us, everyone got excited once again. Hinata was sleeping while everyone cooed over him excitedly.

~Time Skip to the day they are leaving~

:Daichi pov:
We all got on the bus fighting over who gets to sit with Shoyou, in the end Shoyou picked Kageyama. Hinata babbled random words to Kageyama and he just nodded and agreeded, then out of no where Hinata started crying.

Kageyama had no clue what to do so he panicked giving Hinata to Suga, as Suga tried to calm him down Hinata threw up on my pants, thats when we all remembered that Hinata had motion sickness. 🤦‍♀️

:Suga pov:
We yelled at coach to stop the bus, when he did we quickly got Hinata off the bus but by then Hinata was giggling feeling better. We gave him some medicine just to be cautious and got back on the bus.

When we arrived at the training camp we were greeted by Nekoma. Kuroo came up to us and said " Well hello there Karas-" he was interrupted by Lev saying "awwww look at the cute baby!!!"

When the rest of Nekoma saw baby Hinata they all were making confused Pikachu face, I explained that this was Hinata and they all started to coo over him, we decided that we had to make a speedy escape to the room we would be staying in.

(318 words)

Hi again, for those who don't know this is confused pikachu face ;)