Part 9

'PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD AND THEN LAY DOWN ON THE FLOOR', someone screamed.
I did as they said.
Justin still stood so the man repeated himself not once but twice threatening him to shoot.
Then he laid down next me.
When one of the peacekeepers came with handcuffs Justin attacked him all out of a sudden.
He put his arms around his head in a deadly position.
Just one wrong movement and he could've broken the peacekeeper's neck.
The man didn't seem bothered at all and just gave us dirty looks.
'LET HIM GO! NOW ELSE I SHOOT!', another man screamed through a megaphone.
As Justin didn't I stood up took his hands from the peacekeeper's head and held them.
'Please don't make it worse. I can't lose you right now and besides you owe me one', I said and he calmed down.
Then someone tasered him.
He fell on the ground and I did too.
'Hey, HEY! Wake up! Justin? JUSTIN! Someone help him!', I continued shaking Justin.
He was still breathing but his pulse was barely noticeable.
Then they took us with them in their big camouflaged trucks.
I got handcuffed and Justin was still unconscious.
I was worried sick for him.
But luckily he was alive.
The soldiers took us to their station and brought us in a cell together.
There were no exits except the main door in the front which was locked 24/7, but no cameras in the cell either.
In the back on the left was a bunkbed.
They carried Justin, still unconscious, to one of the beds and laid him down on the lower bed.
Then they just left us.
I wanted to ask what we've done to get arrested, but they just glanced at us surprised as the answer was as clear as water itself.
Sure, my parents were dead but they still made my life an inferno as they had nothing else to do in the afterlife. I didn't had that healthy relationship to my parents what I today still regret but back then I was too dumb to realise they were too important to ignore. I always avoided them. Never talked to them and tried to spend as less time as possible.
Was this reason enough to arrest someone?
Wasn't it against the law?
But then I remembered. In such times the law had no meaning. These days it was all about surviving.
I sat on the bed next to Justin and walked myself if he was dreaming and if he did what his dreams would be about.
My hands were still shaking like hell.
'Morning Sunshine', Justin mumbled still a bit half asleep.
He smiled but I wasn't happy at all.
I punched his upper arm.
'Ouch', he said still smiling.
'You made me worry, you complete asshole. Don't you dare scare me ever again, Justin. It's not funny',I answered but I couldn't deny I was happy, that he was awake.
'Where are we?', he asked.
'Where do you think we are?', I answered sarcastically.
'How long was I unconscious?'
'Almost two days'
'Holy cow. Any ideas how to escape?'
'Not yet but I know that they change watch every half an hour'
'Huh, I guess we fucked, aren't we?'
'We won't be able to escape by ourselves. They have high security. I got out of this room just once yet.
To open our door we need two EKs (electric keys). And someone has to get to the main control room and put both into the engine to open our doors.
The main control room is on the left wing. On the way there you see at least one patrol every two feet.
I maybe have idea how to escape. The problem is that it's very hard and it's almost impossible to succeed.
I thought we could maybe start the fire alarm. But we would need a lighter or something inflammable.
When someone starts the fire alarm all the doors will open but in front of every security doors like ours is at least one peacekeeper to take watch.
So we have to 1 start the fire alarm, 2 avoid the soldiers and then get to the main exit. And since the security is high there will probably be snipers and plenty of soldiers.
And our 3rd problem is that after they notice it's just a fake alarm they'll put the code 22.3A in act. They will 1st block all exits and doors and then evacuate the whole building. So if you don't have any idea how to get a lighter we are fucked', I answered.
'I know how to get one', he said.
'Okay, but we have to wait until a shift change on a Friday. On Fridays most of the soldiers will be going on data deliveries to the government about the hide and seek project. And most importantly we have to start a distraction'
'Like what?'
'Like a riot in the main hall. The soldiers take the prisoners every day from 9am-10am and from 3pm-4pm'.
'So what are we going to do?'
'First of all we will tell the prisoners about our plan. They will say yes. Then you'll get the lighter. During the riot I'll get the needed tools for our escape like food and other stuff  in the mensa and start the fire alarm there. I'll get get to the main hall. I'll pick you up and from there we'll all run to the main exit.
There won't be that many peacekeepers.
And that's done', I continued.
'You are a genius', he said and smiled at me.
'How do you know so much about security and this kind of stuff?', he asked then.
'My dad used to work at such place',I answered dryly.
'I'd say this answers everything'.

———————————————————————————
AUTHOR'S NOTE

So here's the ninth part. I'm actually in a plane right now so I'll upload it later.
Just a little reminder that tomorrow starts school again for me and I will be very busy so plssssss don't get upset if I don't upload anything that often.
Nevermind.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter it took me very long cause I had to ask my dad about all this stuff with the security and the soldier station thingy because he had to do a year of marine when he was around 20. Yeah back then you still had to serve your privilege year.
I guess you'll hear from me soon.
See y'all and have a nice week!