Announcement

hello luvs<3
i've finally found the time to get you updated.
so, there is some good and some bad news.
The good news first: a friend and I are currently writing our own fanfiction :D yayyyyyy!!!
Bad news: I won't be writing new "is this the end?"-chapters for a pretty long time.
I'm really sorry. I don't like disappointing or letting people down so i'm really really sorry.
BUT you can still read our story: Inbetween.
It's on wattpad and we are so proud of it.
It's based on the "The Mortal Instruments" series.
It's about a guy called Leo Lightwood (funny right, he shares a name with my story's main character and with myself. what a coincidence 🤠 jkjk i was uncreative as hell so yeah). Leo was born in a forbidden affair between Maryse Lightwood and Micheal Wayland. He's currently struggling with his childhood trauma, his family feuds and his own sexuality. Yup you heard right. A french dude, who's baguette Leo already got a taste of ;) (JKJK sexualising underage boys isn't appropriate and could get me shadowbanned so pls don't report haha), randomly puts his world upside down. They quickly catch feelings for each other and yeah. I don't want to spoil too much tho, SO long story short, PLSPLSPLS check it out. Else i'm really unmotivated, so boost it up hehe (jkjk it's your own choice so don't feel forced).
THATS ALL, for now.
Leo Vozzi <3