Don't Stop the Music - T'Challa

Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna

Please don't stop the music (Music, music, music, music)

Nakia and I had snuck out of Wakanda, only for the night, we had spent all day negotiating with the United States embassy and we needed some type of release.

It's gettin' late, I'm making my way over to my favorite place
I gotta get my body moving, shake the stress away
I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way
Possible candidate, yeah

Nakia suggested we go to a low profile bar where we could not be identified in any type of way, it was called P3. There were many people inside, but they were all invested in each other. I knew we would need money so I took $5000 with, hopefully it would be enough...I had never been clubbing before.

Who knew that you'd be up in here lookin' like you do
You're making stayin' over here impossible
Baby, I'ma say your aura is incredible
If you don't have to go, don't

Nakia had left me alone and went off with her lady friend. I felt out of place, everyone had someone to dance with. I decided to turn around to go find some place to sit until Nakia had finished talking to her friend.

Do you know what you started?
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin' on the dance floor, actin' naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand, chest to chest, and now we're face to face

That's when I saw him, on the dance floor, dancing with himself. He was dancing so seductively but so carelessly, and u wasnt the only one who noticed him. I scanned the bar and saw another man walk towards him, but I got up on my feet and decided to get to him first.

He was surprised to see me at first, but just went along with it. My body was stiff, I did not know how to dance to music like this. The man stepped closer to me, he smelled amazing, he pressed his back against my chest. He placed my hands on his waist and swayed hips.

We locked eyes, his E/c eyes looked so soft under the lights of the club. I was so close to him, so close to his lips. I spun him around so he would be facing me, we were chest to chest. The man smiled, I let out a proud smile too. I kissed him, that's all he would let me do.

The beat of the music got louder, the man started dancing more too. He did some sort of dance move where his bum was shaking, shaking close to me and ver close to my... I was enjoying it too much to say anything.

I wanna take you away, let's escape into the music, DJ, let it play
I just can't refuse it, like the way you do this
Keep on rockin' to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music

He turned and moved his shoulders to the beat, I coped his move and we both enjoyed the music.

I wanna take you away, let's escape into the music, DJ, let it play
I just can't refuse it, like the way you do this
Keep on rockin' to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the, please don't stop the music

I did not want this to end. I did not want this night to end. I did not want this night to end.

Baby, are you ready? ’Cause it's getting close
Don't you feel the passion ready to explode?
What goes on between us, no one has to know
This is a private show, oh

We had snuck out so late that it was near closing time for the club. I would buy the club if I had to, just to keep it open, just to make this moment last.

Somehow our dancing had gotten more intense, more...passionate. He kissed me again, It lasted longer this time and his body moved against mine.

Do you know what you started?
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin' on the dance floor, actin' naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand, chest to chest, and now we're face to face

This night had taken a turn for the best, I never thought I would be in a club, dancing like this, with a man. He gently ran his down my body, he could feel my figure.

I let put a laugh when I heard the chorus coming, the man started shaking his bum against my... This time I could not resist and spanked it, the man and I shared a laugh.

I wanna take you away, let's escape into the music, DJ, let it play
I just can't refuse it, like the way you do this
Keep on rockin' to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music

Nakia, tapped on my shoulder, motioning that it was time. I pointed at the man I was dancing with and just nodded.

I kissed him, I pulled him towards me and made it one he would remember. As much as I tried to be more dominant, he gently bit my lip as he broke the kiss, and proved me wrong.

I wanna take you away, let's escape into the music, DJ, let it play
I just can't refuse it, like the way you do this
Keep on rockin' to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the, please don't stop the music

It was time to leave, and I wanted to take him with me, but it would be selfish.

He got closer to me and bit a part of my neck, then sucked it and a moan escaped my lips. Nobody man has ever made me moan. He must have heard me, because when he looked at me he smiled.

"It's so that you can remember me." He whispered in my ear.

I let out a small laugh, "Trust me, I would not be able to forget you."

He left and it was the last I saw of him that night.

Nakia and I walked to the ship, disguised as a car. "You enjoyed yourself, hey." She said. I laughed at her comment "I do not kiss and tell, Nakia."

"Hah, if you say so." She said opening the car.

"Where is the money, I need to pay the parking." Nakia asked.

When I searched my pocket for the money, it was gone.

---

im trying to make the endings more surprising/shocking - Sorry for any mistakes ♡

what did you think?
Requests?

when last did you hear this song?