Off-screen Romance - Chris Evans

"Action!" Joe yelled

It was a fight scene, Y/n and Chris had practiced it months in advance, but there are always some nerves when it's time to perform on camera.

Chris "punched" Y/n in his stomach and the wires attached to Y/n's back pulled him towards a wall.

Chris wiped the fake blood from his mouth, "I can do this-" Y/n stood up, "All day, yeah I know."

Chris had to hide his laugh at Y/n's improvised line and got into his stance for the fight scene. Y/n sneaked a wink at Chris and threw his punches that Chris dodged.

Chris threw a hook at Y/n and the man ducked as he practiced, Chris threw his second punch too quickly and hit the other actor in the eye. Y/n lost his balance and began to fell back but Evan's quickly caught him.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow. That's real pain." Y/n let out, "I'm so sorry, you have to forgive me." Chris said. Y/n gave him a side eye, "What I have to do is go to my trailer, there's a first aid lit in there."

Y/n got out of Chris's hold and into his trailee. He checked the mirror to see that his eye was fine, but would definitely bruising. Y/n put some antiseptic liquid on the soon to be bruise, he jumped when he heard a knock cone from the door.

Y/n opened the door to find Chris with another first aid kit and a regretful look on his face, "Can I come inside?" He asked politely. Y/n shrugged, "Okay, but keep your hands where I can see em." Chris let out a sigh of release then laughed.

He was very gentle and applied some ointment around Y/n eye. Chris was close, very close,as Y/n was seated on a counter, he could see every speck of blue and hazel in his eyes.

"I hope this doesnt affect our relationship, youd my favourite scene partner." Chis admitted.

"I feel the same. We might be enemies on-screen, but I feel we're good friends off-screen" Y/n agreed

"I was hoping, I would be more than just a friend."

"How much more?"

Chris put down the gauze and looked at the man in front of him. Y/n knew Chris was too good, to make a move and made the first move. Y/n gave Chris a hard, but passionate kiss. When Y/n tried to pull away, Chris pushed his body closer.

Y/n hooked his legs around the mans legs. The pulled away for a second and Chris looked at Y/n with a cocky smile and continued making out. Chris squeezed Y/n's ass and a moan escaped, Chris took the opportunity to use his tongue and Y/n did not object.

A knock on the door, bought the two back down to reality. "Uh Y/n, you're needed on set." a stunt assistant called.

Y/n rolled his eyes and Chris let him down. Y/n got his things and headed for the door, Chris pulled his arm which made the man effortlessly spin into his hold again.

Chris gently lifted Y/n's chin and kissed him.

"I'll see you later." Chris said before Y/n left.

The stunt assistant came into the trailer, he took a look at Chris and let out a laugh. "I'm guessing it worked then?" He asked, "Judging from how red your face is right now." He added.

Chris let out a laugh, "Yeah, and I made sure not to hit him too hard in the eye, like you said." 

"My man." The assistant said, holding out his hand for Chris to slap.

---
As promised ♡ tell me what you think

who should I write about next ?

I wont be writing about Chris P**tt anymore, only his character.