125K Reader Special - Peter

Peter POV

I turned off the Tony Stark documentary, when I heard a noise coming from my room. It was late. Aunt May was out of town, she came back tomorrow morning. So I could stay up as late as I wanted to.

As long as I lock up.

I got up to my room and looked around, I felt my hairs stand up. The spidey senses were tingling. I spun around and saw him in my mirror, standing behind me.

"My spidey senses were tingling." I told him

"I'm glad I have that effect on you." Y/n whispered.

I pulled him close and kissed him, his were larger than my thin ones and they were perfect. I slipped my tongue in and played with his, this was making me hard and I could feel Y/n was throbbing too.

Long distance = horny Peter.

It didn't take long before we were naked on my bed, I grinded on Y/n, our precum was more than enough lube. We moaned through warm, sloppy kisses. I kissed his neck and he whimpered when I bit it, leaving a dark mark. I licked the spot.

I kissed his nipple, licked it, then his stomach and his navel. I stroked his dick then kissed up his shaft and then his tip. I licked it then took it down my throat, I used my toung to jerk him off as his tip hit the back of my throat. I sucked on it harder as I came up for air.

"More," Y/n moaned, "Please." He begged. I tried to hide my smile.

I went back down, I focused on the tip, my favourite part. I twisted my head making small circular motions, Y/n moaned like crazy. I deep throated him, Y/n pushed my head down. Lucky for him I had no gag reflex, but the salty taste of precum was worth it.

He laid me down and reached for the bottle of strawberry lube I hid under my bed, he squirted some on his hand. Y/n spread my ass cheeks apart, he rubbed his lubed finger over it and poked two of his fingers inside.

It felt so fucking good.

He fingered me, and I moaned everytime. My hole was stretched, he had four fingers inside me. Y/n rubbed the tip over my hole and slowly entered me. The sight of him pounding me was one I would never forget, he found my g-spot and I rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

Y/n started going harder, it was like electricity. I bet my lip from moaning when he went faster and harder. Pound after pound, after pound pound.

I looked into his eyes, e/c was an amazing colour on him. He leaned down and kissed me through my moans, Y/n pulled out then slammed his dick inside of me again.

Y/n held on my dick with his lubed jand and streaked me, the same pace his was fucking me. I lifted my legs in the air as my stomach clenched, my cum shot out. It spurred out all over my chest and my face, I licked the cum that was on and around my mouth.

Y/n laid over me, his body shook as his cum leaked into me. I cummed again. Y/n continued thrusting into me, making sure every last drop was inside of me. Y/n got back up, his groans were rough.

Y/n flipped me over, and spanked my ass, "Move that ass for me." He grabbed onto my waist, and pounded him. Y/n continued to spank me, he was hot when he got rough like this.

I jerked myself off, my dick was still hard, and rode Y/n. I moved my but around m, I clenched my hole to tighten my grip and Y/n began to come. He grunted again as he thrusted into me, he stroked me under his touch I cummed again.

My loud moans were muffled by Y/n kissing me.

We laid down on the ground together on the ground, I nuzzled into Y/n's neck and took in his scent. My eyes felt heavy as I closed them, then fell asleep.

When I woke up I couldn't move, I felt paralyzed from the pain shooting up my spine. I found an empty space next to me, Y/n was gone. I rolled to my side, and landed on something.

It was some type of tube, with a note attached.

'Thanks for last night, and sorry too. I hope this helps with the pain, babe.'

It was a jar of ointment, for the pain. I smiled to myself. Y/n was funny in mysterious ways, but he was mine

"Peter?" I heard Aunt May call out.

"Oh shit," I cussed. "The sheets!"

"The floor!"

"The wall!"

"Peter, is everything okay? I'm coming in."

-

you topped, because...why not.