Hold Me - Bucky Barnes

You and Bucky have known each other for a few years and started dating two months ago, and within those two months you guys have never cuddled.

Bucky held you in his arms and shifted uncomfortably. He tried many different positions to hold you, but they all failed.

"This isn't working." He spat and got put of bed.

You took in the sight of Bucky. He was in his briefs and the moonlight shun perfectly on his abbs and made his arm stand out.

Bucky looked at you, disappointed, but not at you, at himself. You read his face and he was troubled, he shouldn't blame himself for this.

You walked to him, you were wearing his shirt that was too big for you. Bucky didnt look at you, but you caressed his cheek, and gently turned his head towards you.

"You're the perfect man for me, but I cant even hold you." Bucky admitted as the tears pooled in his doe blue eyes.

"Bucky, please stop thinking this, I cant stand the fact that you hate yourself over this."

"I know." He replied,"I know, you're right. I just don't want you to leave me." Bucky said, his words were laced with fear and sadness but you assured him you weren't going anywhere.

"Let's get back to bed."He said but you stopped him. You rubbed his shoulder and carefully removed his vibranium arm. Bucky was hesitant but gave into it.

You saw the small piece of arm that he had hiding underneath the arm. You rubbed it silently making him shudder and placed a small kiss on his arm.

"Thank you y/n."

You guys went back to bed and drifted off to sleep in each others arms. Bucky was comfortable and you were comfortable, it had been the best nights sleep you've ever had.

-
honestly this has not been my month. I am so sad, I've cut myself twice this month and and cried every night, my mental health isnt at it's best. I had to force myself to write this chapter so chapter updates might be slow.

please tell me your thoughts on the chapter ♡