My Best Friends Brother - Thor

"Wow, I cannot believe you grew up rich and you've been making me pay for all our lunch dates." Y/n said as he swam next to Loki. Y/n and Loki were longtime bestfriends, and it was Y/n first at the Royal Palace of Valaskjalf, Loki's childhood home - that had an indoor pool. "Think of it as a test. Well...How could I know if you wanted me for me, or just my money?" Loki answered coyly.

"First of all, you've been testing me for five years?" Y/n asked and Loki only raised his hands in defense, "And secondly, who would ever want you?" Y/n asked playfully as he splashed some water at Loki. Loki playfully put his hands on his heart and pretended to sink.

Loki came up out the water and shook his dark hair and the water hit Y/n, the two shared a laugh. Loki swam closer to Y/n slowly closing the gap between them, "Who do you want, Y/n?" Y/n's breath hitched in his throat, he stared into Loki's green as the man repeated in a stern cold voice, "Who do you want?"

"Thor!" Y/n yelled as the God of Thunder cannonballed into the pool, splashing water all over the two.

Thor swam up to an annoyed Loki and Y/n, "Sorry about that! Did I just ruin a moment, were you two-uh having a moment?" Thor asked. "No you weren't ruining a moment you were just ruining my life, as always!" Loki yelled as he got out the pool and stormed off. Y/n gave Thor an unimpressed look as he continued to swim.

"Was it something I said?"

"Just give him some time I'm sure he'll be okay." Y/n said.

"So, why aren't you going with him?" 

"So, why did come to the pool?" Y/n shot back. The two stared at each other and Y/n playfully squinted at each other.

"I have no idea what you mean." Thor answered, but he couldn't hide his smile and you two both laughed. "C'mon it's a nice day- almost night actually, and you're not off on some party planet?" Y/n asked. Thor moved his hands around in the water before answering, "My interest lie-uh, somewhere else." Y/n raised a brow at his response.

"I could ask you the same thing. Why are you spending time with my brother, when you could be with your mate?" Thor asked. Y/n felt a flush come over him, "You're brothers my bestfriend and I-uh, I don't have a 'mate'." Y/n asked.

Thor had a small smile on his face that he tried hiding, he moved closer to Y/n, "Well, I for one find that very hard to believe. You should see how the men of Asgard have been looking at you, my brother for one."

Y/n laughed off what Thor said, "I'm sure if you're brother was looking at me some type of way it's probably because I have something on my face." Y/n looked down and Thor, with his strong but gentle hands lifted Y/n chin so the two could look at each other.

The golden hour was upon them, the surroundings were still and Y/n was seeing Thor in a different light. Y/n stared into Thor's glistening eyes, "How do you know how everyone was looking at me?" 

Thor moved closer, without breaking eye contact, "Because, I was looking at you Y/n."

"Thor, I-"

"I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen, Y/n." 

Y/n cupped Thor's face and laid a soft kiss on Thor's lips, Thor closed the gap between them as he pulled Y/n closer, deepening the kiss. Their heads moved from side to side as they kissed, Y/n melting in Thor's arms. Y/n wrapped his legs around Thor's waist as Thor held him, they continued to make out. 

Y/n gave Thor a small kiss as he pulled away.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that." Thor revealed.

---

thoughts?