All Too Well - Loki

*(This chapter carries on from Episode 6 of 'Loki' the television series.)

"It was rare, I was there "

---

Loki ran agitatedly through the halls of TVA looking around for anyone he could recognize. He followed the sound of two familiar voices, it was Mobius and Hunter B-15. Loki picked up his pace and ran up to the pair who were in an ongoing conversation.

"That's, what, 63 new branches in this unit alone?" Mobius said showing Hunter his tablet. "Does he want us to just let them all branch?" Hunter said with the same amount of concern in her voice, Mobius shrugged as he let out, "At this point, how are we gonna stop it?"

"We can't!" Loki yelled and the two tuned to face him.

"What? What did you say?" Mobius asked him.

Loki walked closer and explained the situation of how he and Sylvie made the terrible mistake of freeing the timeline, Loki stopped to take a breath and saw the confused looks the two were sending his way.

"Take it easy," Mobius said trying to calm him down, "You're an analyst, right?" Mobius asked, "What division are you from?" but he only got a confused look from Loki.

"What? What are you talking about?" Loki asked him.

"Who are you? What's your name?" Mobius asked him as Hunter B-15 called for back up behind him.

Loki looked around the TVA in horror at the consequences of his actions.

"Y/n. I need to get to him." He said to himself and ran off.

"What do you have to do with the Y/n Variant?" Mobius yelled as Loki ran off.

The truth was Loki had everything to do with Y/n. When he arrived to the TVA, Y/n was the only one who was kind to him, even though he knew about his past. Y/n also also showed him his future and was the one who encouraged the god of mischief to change his ways. The short time Loki had spent at the TVA he had spent them with Y/n, he remembered all their moments, because Y/n was the only person he did not see as a means to an end.

Loki ran to Y/n's office and thankfully the man was inside. Y/n stood up and looked at him in shock. Loki pulled him in for a hug, it had felt like forever since he had him in his arms. Loki rested his chin on top of Y/n's head and sniffed his head. The smell of a man so familiar comforted him, it was what he needed now, comfort.

Y/n wiped the tear that fallen from his own face and took a deep breath, "Oh Y/n, I messed up. I really fucked up this time." Loki admitted as he looked down.

"You can start by telling me who you are, and why you just hugged me like that."

"Wha-" Loki cut himself off. He looked deep into Y/n's eyes and and he could see the man he loved could not recognize him at all.

Loki stepped back, "Y/n...it's me." Loki looked into his eyes trying to find any speck of hope that Y/n would come to realization.

Y/n shook his head confused and asked, "Sir, do you need me to get you some help?"

"Y/n I made a big mistake. Please, I need you to remember me." Loki moved closer, his eyes welled up with tears. "Just look here."

Loki used his powers to project his memories of them onto the wall. Loki tried to hold a smile on his face as he looked at the memories, his smile dropped when he looked at a confused and concerned Y/n.

"Y/n, you know me."

"Look, I don't know what you're trying to do here. Your magic doesn't work on me, these fake memories, they don't mean anything to me."

"It was rare, I was there...and so were you." Loki said and started crying, "Oh god, oh god, you can't remember." Loki fell to his knees, he looked up at Y/n with starry eyes, "Y/n, you know me." He hoped Y/n would just pick him up and tell him everything was going to be okay, but the magic between them was not there anymore.

Y/n's eyes started watering, "I-I'm sorry." Y/n knew something was not right, it felt like he was supposed to know the man before him.

"I am all alone...again." Loki said defeated.

-

1.WandaVision 2.Falcon & The Winter Soldier 3.Hawkeye 4.Loki

sorry for any mistakes - reader special on christmas and more updates next week wednesday <3