Media - Chris Evans

Chris POV

Y/n and I had gotten out of the shower, got dressed and were sprawled on the couch with our legs intertwined. We had taken our new dog Wyatt for a walk, Y/n convinced me to adopt him.

The morning sun had hit his face as he looked outside the glass door, his e/c eyes looked beautiful. The Instagram 'baddies' called it the golden hour, I reached for my phone and opened the camera.

I snapped one picture.

Then 17 more because it's Y/n and well...I'm a little obsessed.

"Whatcha doin?" Y/n asked getting up off the chair, he let Wyatt go and came to sit on my lap, a perfect fit. He tried to reach for my phone but I lifted my arm in the air and he couldn't reach it.

"If you must know, I'm posting a picture on the 'gram. Of You." I showed him the picture, "I just need a caption, how about-" I couldn't finish the sentence because Y/n grabbed rge phone out of my hand.

He walked towards the kitchen,"Hey Y/n, babe, what's wrong? It's just a picture." I could see his shoulders moving up and down, Y/n was upset.

Y/n turned to face me, his eyes were welled up with tears. It hurt me. I walked up to him but he stopped me, "I've tried to be strong, for you. But I can't anymore. It's not just the picture, it's the emails, the death threats and dead animals!" Y/n cried.

Wyatt sulked and hid under the table.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I know how much your fans mean to you a-" I cut him off. "Stop!" I told him, "You mean more to me than every single one if them." I told him.

"You didn't hear it from me though." I joked and got a laugh from him.

The space between us closed when we walked closer to each other, I embraced him with all the love that I had. I didn't know I was crying until I felt my tears roll down my cheeks and fall on Y/n's hair.

"Can I post the picture?" I asked in a soft, childlike tone, still hugging him.

"Yeah." He answered pulling me closer, in the same tone.

"And you'll tell me what happens in Endgame?" Y/n asked.

I nodded, "You didn't hear it from me though." I said and we both laughed.

We let go of each other and walked down the passage to the bed, Wyatt followed behind us.

"Well it all starts with..."

-

I'm back, I didn't have wifi for a while.

as always; sorry for the mistakes.