My love dont cost a thing - Tony

You were sitting in your baby blue, silk dress shirt and wearing your expensive jeans that Tony had gotten you the other day because he missed dinner along with your gold Rolex.

You were waiting for Tony to come, it was your anniversary and he was at work. You weren't being selfish, you knew has a business mogul and all, but it wouldn't kill him to at least say that he was going to be 1 hour and 32 minutes late.

You opened your phone and saw that the 13 messages that you sent him were still unread. You decided to call him instead but you were greeted by the operator,

"Hi Tony it's me, we made plans for our anniversary, don't know if you remember that. I think I'm going to stay at a hotel tonight, I-I can't face you right now." You said and hung up.

You grabbed your phone and went down the elevator, your fiancé was late once again.

Tony POV

"Meeting adjourned." I said and all the staff left the table.

I took out my phone but a staff member stopped me, Gina. She had her hair loose and showed a lot of cleavage, if I weren't gay, I'd 'tap that'. But I would never, my relationship with Y/n is way to important to throw away over some how.

Oh my god Y/n, our anniversary.

I pushed myself out of my chair and ran down the corridor towards the elevator. I checked my phone and looked at the messages, they were all from Y/n. I read the messages and opened the missed call,

"Hi Tony it's me, we made plans for our anniversary, don't know if you remember that. I think I'm going to stay at a hotel tonight, I-I can't face you right now."

"Damn, shit, fuck!" I yelled and banged my fist against the elevator door.

"JARVIS, find Y/n." I commanded.

Y/n POV

You threw yourself on the hotel suite bed and wiped your tear stained cheeks. You heard something coming from the balcony.

It was Tony.

He stood on the balcony with something in his hands.

"Y/n." He said and leaned in to kiss you but you turned to the side, making his lips land on your cheeks. You took a step back from him.

"I am so, so, so sorry for missing-"

"I don't forgive you, I can't forgive you and I won't forgive you." You cut him off.

"I forgave you when you missed our birthday dinner three years in a row, I forgive you when you miss our date nights but I won't forgive you for this." You said.

"How could you do this to me Tony?" You asked wiping the tears running down your cheeks.

"I know and I got you something to make up for it, see, look." He said showing you a gold and silver Rolex watch.

"I don't want you to throw your money at your problems, I want you to face them!" You yelled at him.

"Every time there's a problem you always get me something to make me forget. I can't forget this Tony." You said.

You looked at your ring,"It feels like the only reason you gave me this ring is to make me forget of all the bad things you've done." You said.

"I never wanted the cars, houses, jets and jewellery. I want- I wanted you Tony, I needed you." You told him. My love doesn't cost a thing, it was unconditional."

You couldn't swallow whatever lump there was in your throat and there was deep pain in your chest, it felt like your heart being torn apart into two pieces and tears and sobs just escaped from you.

"Y/n please don't do this to me, please don't leave me." He begged and went down on his knees, tears running down his red eyes with his body wrapped around your waist.

-

- Please go read my new story FROSTBITE, I worked very hard on it and it is and will be amazing.

- I cried writing this, Wattpad thought that they were funny and I had to rewrite the entire chapter.

- Are my chapters to depressing?

- Its school tomorrow and I have a dangerous amount of anxiety.