How He Kisses You

Steve:

He is a gentleman, but only for the first few kisses. He kisses you hard so that the feel of his lips would still linger on yours long after he left and he love the fact that you would get mad when he didn't kiss that way.

Logan:

He's obsessed with tongue kissing you. He does it all the time, he says that it's the closest thing to sex that he can have with you. When you don't want to tongue kiss then he'll squeeze your ass and slip his tongue in.

Scott. L:

He kisses you with so much love, he kisses you like it's the last time he's going to see you. Scotts kisses are very affectionate, to most people it won't seem like that but you know how much you mean to him and how special you are to him.

Thor:

Thor kisses you with his entire body. Never in his life has he ever wanted to be so close with someone before. He kiss you, pull you close so that you can feel his heartbeat, so that you know how he makes you feel.

Peter:

He likes to take the lead. Seeing as everybody thinks of him as a nerd but not not you. He likes that you know all his references and match his intelligence. He kisses you by cupping your cheeks and pulling you close for the best kiss you've ever received and a small peck afterwards.

T'Challa:

He knows that you worry when he goes to fight. SO when he kisses you, you know that you are safe and protected,and that there is nothing to worry about. With all the fighting, violence and war he is your bright light and the kisses he gives lights up your world.