Stolen - Peter Parker

"Oh my god, oh my god! I'm never going to love this down, everyone's going to remember this." Peter whined walking down the street.

"I mean, it was supposed to he easy, who messes up spin the bottle." I said to Y/n as we walked down the street from Lucy Montgomery's party.

He always listened to me talk about my problems, and some how he always makes me feel better in the end. I doubt he could find a way to fix it this time.

"Peter, slow down," Y/n managed to say between his laughing "Tell me again what happened."

"You were there!" Peter yelled.

"It happened so quickly, I didn't see." Y/n lied and tried to his smile.

I knew he only wanted to hear it so he could laugh one more time, but I didn't mind, I liked the sound of his laugh.

"Okay so what happened was...

The eight teens that remained from the party sat in a circle. Lucy took an empty bottle that  someone had left on the stairs and placed it in the middle.

"I'll go first." Lucy uttered in a mischievous, yet sexy tone and gave the bottle a spin.

All the guys eyes grew wider as the bottle crossed their path, each hoping to they got the opportunity to kiss Lucy.

They went back to their original size when the bottled stopped on Peter. He himself was shocked, his eyes meeting everyone elses. "I-uh" Peter mumbled in a failed attempt to cut the awkward tension in the room.

Lucy stood up, and Peter mimicked her movements. Peter looked into her eyes, his heart pounding harder and harder with every inch Lucy got closer to him.

Peter decided to lean, not knowing the speed he was going at. His forehead bumped into Lucy's nose, and a crack echoed the room.

Peter pulled back and opened his eyes that he hadn't realised he closed.

Lucy lied on the guy she had fallen on, covering her nose. Peter didnt want to see the damage he caused, all he could see was the blood dripping down onto her teeth.

Peter was frozen. His sense of humor couldn't get him out of this one.

"Thanks for the invite!" Y/n uttered as he grabbed Peter and made their way towards the nearest exit.

---

Y/n scratched the back of his neck, "Yeah maybe i didn't need to hear that story again." He admitted and gave me some kind of sympathy look.

I smacked his chest lightly, "Shut up. That would have been the perfect first kiss." I told him.

"The guy I had my first kiss with was not good at it, a first kiss isn't always special." Y/n tried to assure me, but I just rolled my eyes, he was just saying these things to make me feel better.

"But I want to come to that conclusion myself." I whined.

Y/n looked at me an rolled his eyes. He stopped me and we stood in the middle of the street.

Y/n stood in front of me, his features stood out as we stood under the street light. He moved a rogue strand of hair out of my face and ran his two fingers down my jawline, I felt all his warmth when he touched me.

I looked into his eyes, then down at his lips as they came closer to mine. Y/n kissed me, I slowly closed my eyes as I eased into the kiss. I was kissing my bestfriend. It was wrong, it was weird, it was warm, it was soft, it was...perfect.

I put my hands on Y/n's back and pushed his body closer to mine and Y/n cupped my face, deepening the kiss.

The heat stopped when Y/n pulled away. I was still in a daze and slowly fluttered my eyes open.

"That was-" I started

"Not that great, I know. I told you it can't always be perfect." Y/n finished, "I told you it's not always perfect"

Y/n left me there and continued walking.

"That was perfect." I mumbled.

Y/n stopped and turned, "Are you coming?"

"Yeah wait up."

---
i have another update ready for tomorrow (tonight for me, in my timezone)
- Sorry for any mistakes

tell me what you think? ♡