What your superpower is - part 2

Bruce:

Intangibility

Bruce loved the fact that you had this power. He figured that if he cant touch you, he cant hurt you. You hated the fact that he doesn't trust himself around you, but you also didn't know what he was capable of.

Scott Summers:

Advanced Healing Factor

You were just another student in Xaviers Academy, you were practically invisible and unpopular until you had to battle Scott Summers. Everyone feared his power but when he struck you, your skin healed instantly. You grabbed a staff and managed to knock him off his and pin him.

Peter Quill:

Fire and Ice Manipulation

You travelled the galaxy as a rebel, you weren't good or bad until you saw this guy, he called him self Star Lord. He was being chased by two galactic bounty hunters. You decided to help him, so your froze them both and blew them up with a fire blast.

Tony:

Enhanced Beauty

This is a pretty unique power. You've had it for a long time bit almost never used it until you met Tony. On missions you use it to lure workers away, you can also use it to control people because they instantly fall in love with your looks. You also use it as seduction when Tony's up all night working.

Thanos:

Body Manipulation

This power is what made Thanos so fond if you, he was handsome and you found him attractive even though he had two kids. He's the funniest guy you've met but when you guys fight, you get into it. You can control bodies against their will and Thanos tries to crush you with a mountain, you make him do it to himself.

-

Sorry for the eternity of waiting for new chapters, I've been updating my other book FROSTBITE please go give it a read, I worked very hard on it.😘