Sebastian Michaelis 1

Chile you being Alois Demon butler.
I LOVE ANIMATED DRAWINGS

To be frank, you couldn't wait for the day you ate Alois soul to come. He was a brat, always craving your attention and praise. What was there to praise? Nothing. Humans were weak and annoying. Alois just went above and beyond to be even more annoying than the average one. You swiftly served Alois his breakfast. The boy sliced open the yolk of his egg and laughed as it ran down his toast. You glanced at him, trying hard to not scrunch your face. Hannah, the maid, served him his tea, he waited until she was done only to knock it over. You quickly yanked the table cloth, the utensils and plates not moving an inch. You handed the clothes to Hannah and she hurried off to the laundry room.

"Serve me my tea Y/N." Holding back a scoff, you served him another glass of tea. The boy picked it up, swirling the tea around in his cup. Just when you thought he was done being a nuisance, he let the cup slip from his fingers. You didn't think before catching the cup perfectly, not a drop of the boiling tea hitting the floor.

"You dropped this, your highness?"

"It smells funny."

"Why you..." You suppressd your anger, your eyes returning to a hazel color instead of the red they were. "My apologies my lord. I'll fix a new batch immediately."

"That's right. You're my servant until I have Ciel Phantomhive in my possession. So until you accomplish that simple task, you keep yourself in check and do as I say. Even when I'm the biggest brat you've come across. Understood?"

"Yes, your highness."

You sometimes despised being a demon. Why? Because of humans like Alois. Your human form wasn't that attractive yet everyone you passed wanted your attention.

"Y/N" a voice called in a cheerful tone. You internally groaned but made your way down the long hallway to the masters bedroom.

"Yes, your highness?"

"Praise me."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Praise me."

"When you called upon me, you made me swear to never tell you a lie your highness. So I therefore cannot praise you, for I would just be lying."

"I ordered you to do something, now do it!"

"Demons don't break their promises your highness, much less lie. Now, if that is all you had wanted, excuse me." You turned on your heel and promptly left the room before Alois could get over his shock.

You eyed the traveler, something about him seemed off, you just had yet to figure out what. You set up the dinner table, Alois making conversation with the man who refused to remove his jacket and hat.

"There's sauce on the plate, a stain." He spoke, cutting Alois off.

"That's no good. Y/N!" Alois called, you snatched the plate away from the man and handed it to the purple haired triplets. You had your answer, the tiny dot of sauce was a trap, the man was not human.

"What's in your trunk?" Alois spoke, chewing loudly and pointing his fork at the trunk on the floor next to the man.

"Nothing important, clothes. The essentials."

"Would you like my butler to carry it to your-"

"No! I have it covered, but thank you."

"Alright then. Y/N, dessert." You stood in your spot, your eyes not leaving the hunched over man, he hadn't touched his new plate, he didn't even glance at it. He finally looked up, and you smirked as you locked eyes. Sebastian Michaelis.

"Y/N! Have some manners would you? Stop eyeing our guest and retrieve dessert!"

"Yes, your highness." Sebastian cursed himself for looking up, fearing his cover had been blown.

"I'm heading to bed for the night. Y/N, I trust you can show our guest to his room."

"Of course, your highness." You bowed as the boy walked up the stairs and to his bedroom. Sebastian stood next to you, his grip on the trunk handle tight.

"Ciel Phantomhive....What's it like being his butler?" You muttered, Sebastian snapped his head to you, feigning confusion.

"I have not the faintest idea as to who you're referring to." You turned to the shorter man, leaning down to whisper in his ear.

"Demons don't lie Sebastian."

"I doubt that."

"Doubt it all you want, you know the truth."

"I'd like you to show me the way to my room, please." He tried shoving you away from him, but you held your ground, your foreheads almost bumping eachother.

"Of course, Mr. Michaelis." A cocky smirk on your face. Sebastian was practically melting, hell had not prepared him for a scenario like that.

"It's Woodword."

"Woodword. The neighbors?"

"No-"

"What a shame. Master was fond of Mr. Woodword's daughter."

"I meant Woodheard."

"Hell, you're a klutz. Choose an identity and stick with it Sebastian. The devil would be disappointed with such a reckless demon."

"I am not reckless-"

"So you admit, you're a demon?"

"I am not a demon."

"So you're a reckless human?"

"Of course." You scoffed, grabbing the mans jaw, bringing him into an aggressive kiss.

"You're no human Sebastian. But you're a good actor. You forced your reflexes down so I give you props for that." Sebastians face flushed a bright pink, and for a second you considered the option of him being human.

"You've got the blush down and everything. Are you fond of me Michaelis?"

"I'll find the room myself then!"

"Okay, demanding much!? Follow me." You lead him down the hallway, the three triplets snickering at the shorter mans nervous demeanor.

"Demons."

"He's a terrible actor."

"Oh shush. He's love struck."

"Ya well, he's still a bad actor."