Shawn Mendes/Ethan Dolan

End of the day

"I told him, I'm such an idiot Camila"

"Hey, it's not your fault"

"Jesus Mila, it is. All of it, I'm too blame. I'm such a dirty pig, I accepted his offer"

"You love him, and he took advantage of you, it's not your fault"

"I told him, but maybe, hopefully he didn't hear. I mean it was pretty windy on the rooftop"

"You need to end this"

"I know, I will, I will"

"I hope you will"

"Hey" you greeted your best friend with a grin. Camila smiled and you two walked down the hallway together.

"I'm ending it today"

"You said that last time"

"I promise, after today. I'll never talk to him again" you and Camila took the two seats in the back of the classroom.

"Mmmmh"

You were walking to lunch when a hand grabbed your wrist and dragged you into an empty classroom. You couldn't even speak when his hands were already pulling down your boxers and jeans.

"Shawn-"

"Stop talking Y/N" he muttered, grabbing you by the back of your neck and kissing you roughly. You sighed, feeling a wave of guilt wash over you.

Shawn quickly pulled tissues out of his backpack and cleaned himself up, tossing you a few. You stayed seated on the chair, regret, that's all you felt.

"Hey, come on, get cleaned up" he urged, like if you didn't just make love to him seconds ago. But I guess you didn't, not to him anyways. You wanted to say something, you wanted to tell him you were done with it. You wanted to tell him it was wrong, and messed up. He had a girlfriend, who loved him. He kissed her with so much love and passion, you knew you could never be anything to him, all you were was a dirty little secret. He kissed you with lust, it wasn't slow and sweet. It was rough and it lead to meaningless sex. When he kissed her, it probably lead to passionate love making.

"Ya, okay" you muttered, cleaning yourself up and quickly throwing on your clothes.

"I had fun Y/N, meet me here again tomorrow-" you rushed out of the classroom, and to the boys bathroom. As soon as you knew it was empty, you broke down.

"Did you end it" Camila asked as soon as you walked into her room. You shook your head, holding back a sob. You ccollapsed next to her, feeling disgusting.

"I'm here for you Y/N, but the more you let this go on, the more you're losing me. I don't wanna lose you, but I don't wanna be around someone who helps someone cheat"

"He told me to meet him in the art classroom tomorrow, I'm not going, walk with me to lunch please, if you're there, I definitely won't go"

"I will, I'm proud of you Y/N"

"Thanks Mila"

You didn't meet the curly haired boy, you instead ate lunch with your best friend and her girlfriend, Lauren. But now you were alone in your room your parents were gone on a business trip, like usual, and a ding from your phone made your heart drop.

Shawn: Open your front door

You ignored it, the fact that you had given him a key completely slipping your mind. When your bedroom door opened you knew you were fucked.

"Why are you ignoring me"

"You don't love me, you have a girlfriend. What we're doing is wron-" Shawn rolled his eyes, he pushed you onto your bed and straddled your lap. He trailed rough kisses down your jawline and to your neck.