Lev TLOU2

Lev is 15 in this and so are you

Lev is 15 in this and so are you. No pedophilia allowed. Lev is a man, and for anyone who wants to try and disagree, imma need you to get the fuck up out of here, transphobia is not tolerated in the fucking slightest on my page. If I see any transphobic comments I'll fucking come for you and then delete your comment and mute you. Anyway its the way I watched more than ten hours of a man with a thick Irish accent screaming at the top of his lungs while controlling an angry lesbian and muscular bisexual, yet forgot the storyline. So its kind of the storyline but I will make some shit up or get something wrong, don't correct me. Enjoy.

You had joined your older sister, Ellie, and her girlfriend Dina in seeking revenge for Joel. It had barely been a day and shit was not good. You had all ran from a hord in the subway station, Dina had found out about Ellie being immune, and you and Ellie had found out that Dina had a muffin in the oven.

"I didn't want to be a burden-"

"Yeah, well you're a burden now."

"Oooh. That's fucked." You muttered, quickly looking away when girls shot you glares.

"I'm gonna go check for weak spots. Y/N, stay here and try not to run your mouth."

"Clearly you did enough of that yourself mate."

"When we get back, remind me to keep you away from Newt."

"Dully noted."

"God. Just keep her safe, yeah?"

"Fully noted." The girl payed you no more attention and swiftly left the room, leaving you and Dina to stand and sit in awkward silence.

"What you doing hanging out with someone as old as Newt?"

"I hang out with you and that idiot back there."

"Funny." She rolled her eyes, failing to hide the smile on her lips.

"So...Ignore Ellie, I think she got her period before we left."

"Don't say that."

"I'm serious, a hundred percent."

"That sucks."

"Yeah...you wouldn't know because you haven't got your period in quite a while-"

"Shut up."

"Okay, okay. Fine. Does Jesse know?"

"I'm changing the subject. Any cute girls or boys back at Jackson?"

"Jesse-only joking. But seriously, no. I mean sure they're easy on the eyes, but zero personality. Zero."

"I'm sure you'll find someone."

"Yes because we get all sorts of different people knocking on our walls everyday."

"Okay, no need to be a sarcastic asshole when I'm trying to reassure you."