Reki Kyan

Love this man and his boyfriend

"You skate too!?" A redhead beamed, skidding to a stop in front of you, a light haired boy trailing behind him.

"Reki, you almost crashed into the poor guy!" The pale boy scolded, yanking his friends hoodie to allow you some personal space.

"Sorry! But, you haven't answered my question!" He insisted, slipping away from his friend's grasp.

"You two sit behind me, right?" You finally spoke, grabbing their full attention once again.

"Yeah, I'm Reki."

"Langa, nice to meet you."

"To answer your question, I do skate." Reki grinned, shaking Langa with pure excitement.

"Do you wanna skate with us!? We're heading to the park right now!"

"Reki, you can't just put him on the spot-"

"Sure." You shrugged, allowing a very ecstatic Reki to lead you to the park.

Langa studied his best friend, a knowing smirk on his face. The energetic redhead was doodling, jotting down his newest ideas for a board. Occasionally, Reki would zone out, something he never did when it came to skating.

"What are you thinking about?"

"What?" Langa closed his textbook, pushing it aside and turning to face his best friend.

"Have you made any progress on your newest design?"

"Um...well, no. Not really." He murmured, refusing to look Langa in the eyes.

"That's what I mean. You never lose your focus when it comes to this. So what's going on in that pea sized brain of yours?"

"Hey! My brain is average size!" He huffed, bonking Langa over the head with his notebook.

"Is it Y/N?" Langa grinned, not phased by the hard smack he had received. Reki glowed red, dumbfounded with the accusation.

"What!? No! No!" He denied, hiding his face with his notebook.

"Oh my god! It is!"

"Shut up! Since when the hell did you blabber so much!?"

"Since it came to you having a big ole crush on the transfer student."

"Just drop it, seriously. If I hear another word about him, I'll beat the Canadian out of you."

"You should ask him out."

"Are you insane!?"

"What? I'm sure he feels the same."

"We've hung out once-"

"He hangs out with us all the time."

"Yeah, at school! Besides, I'm not even sure if he's into guys."

"I know how we can find out."

"I'm not gonna ask him out until I'm sure-"

"Oh come on! Want me to ask him for you?"

"What are we? Middle schoolers? I'm a grown man, I don't need my friends asking someone out for me."

"Alright, if you're sure."

"Reki, Langa!"

"Here he comes." Langa whispered, nudging Reki's side as you jogged up to them.

"Fuck off." Reki muttered, lightly pushing his friend away.

"Sorry I'm late, I got held up at work."

"It's fine. Right, Reki?" Langa smirked, successfully putting the boy on the spot. Reki froze, not having paid attention to the conversation.

"Yes?" He squeaked, shifting his weight from foot to foot. Langa mentally sighed at him, and turned to face you.

"Are you into men?" He deadpanned, shocking both you and Reki. For a minute you only stared, your brain turning gears in attempt to process his question.

"Um, yeah. Pan, actually." You mumbled, glancing between him and a dumbfounded Reki.

"Great! Reki here is bi, I'm gay. We're not dating, but it seems like he's into you. Are you into him?"

"Langa!"

"Oh wow, um."

"Ignore him, he's American. They're all wackos!"

"I'm Canadian and Japanese." Langa huffed, seemingly offended someone called him an American.

"Yeah." You beamed, preventing any further arguing between the two.

"Yeah?" Langa grinned, stepping aside and pushing his best friend closer to you. "Alright, you two have fun. Skate your asses off, be responsible." Langa waved, running off before Reki could protest.

Rushed, but idc bcs I'm fucking losing my shit rn.