TWENTY-TWENTY Appearances

EP.16 APPEARANCE

Raehyun was on set filming her appearance for the web drama series; TWENTY-TWENTY, on playlist global that Wooseok of UP10TION starred in alongside Chan of A.C.E. and other amazing actors and actresses. Her character's name was Jung Miyeon and she was a childhood friend of Wooseok's character; Lee Hyunjin.

Miyeon was venturing around the town when she spotted a familiar brunette sitting inside a restaurant with two other males. Figuring it was her childhood friend she entered and decided to scare him, gently placing her hands onto his shoulders and push him forward slightly as she lets out a soft 'boo' into his ear. Hyunjin merely turns to the girl, giving her a sarcastic scream of fear making her pout. "Aye, you're no fun."

"What are you doing here? This isn't your kind of scene," Hyunjin questions his friend, glancing down at her expensive clothing compared to his and his friend's casual wear. "Are you following me?"

"What are you saying?" Miyeon glared at him, softly slapping his shoulder. "I was in town shopping and saw you so I came to say hi," she pouted, glancing down at her outfit and muttering soft words to herself before looking up at Hyunjin's friends. "What's this? Hyunjinie actually made friends whilst I was gone?"

"Ah, I'm Son Bo Hyun," the male with a red beanie on smiles, holding his hand out for the girl to shake. "This is Kang Dae Geun," he gestured to the older male who bowed respectfully.

"I'm Jung Mi Yeon. Hyunjin's childhood friend," she smiles at the trio. "Oh, that's right! Your performance? When is it?" Miyeon turned to Hyunjin who smiles up at her standing figure.

"It's at 1AM. Do you think you'll make it?" Hyunjin asked the girl who playfully shoved him. Informing him that she would make it to the performance and have a fun time with his friends as she didn't have any due to recently returning.

Later that night, Miyeon found herself standing with Hyunjin and his two friends, dressed in a slightly tight dress and a leather jacket that reached her knees, a pair of boots on her feet - a shoulder bag to keep her things safe. "Yah, is that her?" she whispered to her friend who slowly made his way to the beauty known as Chae Da Hee. Not getting a response she shrugs and follows them to the dance floor where she began dancing.

EP.17 APPEARANCE

Dancing to the beat, Miyeon found herself having a fun time being free and stress-free of her rich girl life. Sometimes males would approach her but she disregarded them and continued to have fun with Hyunjin and his friends. "Dahee-ah, where's Hyunjin?" the girl yelled over the loud music, slightly still moving to the song.

"He went to meet with the producers Daegeun were talking about," she answered, leaning towards the girl who smiled. Sadly their sweet moment was ruined when a male confronted Dahee and began forcefully dragging her out to the exit causing Miyeon to follow, yelling after them.

"Dahee!" Miyeon called, running up the stairs to catch up to Hyunjin's crush and whoever this mysterious male was to her. The brunette ( at the time ) could feel the tension rising and she frowned when she watched the girl be taken home by her mother. "Yah, I don't know who you are but she was having fun," she scolded when Baek Yeeun and Bohyun came. It seemed Miyeon wasn't the only one who disliked this guy, so did Yeeun.

It appeared Yeeun was going to cause a scene so Bohyun and Miyeon had to stop their friend from being violent when Hyunjin arrived. Remaining silent, the childhood friend of Hyunjin watches as he confronts the stranger - silently, she makes her way to her old friend, clutching onto his arm as she could tell he was getting angry by the second. "You can think however you want," Hyunjin uttered before both he and Miyeon walked away, his friends following.