Just Joorae Things

thing one: talking on a daily basis
one thing these two best friends share in common with most best friends, is the fact that they are always talking to each other. whether it is through a call or a video call messaging, they are always communicating with one another.
this is exceptionally a thing because they both have multiple times to their fans that they had never once lied nor told a lie to one another. they're honest with each other and very open to their thoughts and opinions on things when asked which is what makes them such a good pair.
scenario:
"here we have hyunie~ she's on her phone again," yunho chuckles from behind the camera that he held, zooming into raehyun's face who sat on the couch behind him with a blanket over her legs for warmth.

"i'm texting joochanie," she breifly says, not looking up from her phone and typing back a message.

   thing two: supporting one anothera major thing these two do would be showing support to one another

a major thing these two do would be showing support to one another. when raehyun first got accepted as a trainee, she immediately shared the news with joochan who cheered for her and vice vera when joochan got accepted into his company.
after joochan debuted, raehyun cheered him on from the sidelines and even attended a lot of golden child stages to further show her support to him. she even purchased all of golden child's albums to support the boys and to keep for herself. when raehyun debuted, he did the same - he attended the showcase and every comeback showcase she had, with signs and all.
scenario:
"annyeonghaseyo raehyunie is here!" the ateez member beamed, waving at the camera and standing beside her childhood friend who held the device. "we're here for golden child's comeback showcase!"

"hello, this human came on her own accord," joochan gives the camera a tight smile. the female beside him throws up a thumbs up and a bright open smile. "but thank you for supporting us rae. it means a lot."

"of course," the ateez member smiled behind her mask. "anything for you~"

   thing three: teasing each otherit's often for joorae to tease each other, especially during their  v lives since they know the only way they can yell at the other is through a phone call - which can be avoided by ignoring the ringing and vibrat...

it's often for joorae to tease each other, especially during their v lives since they know the only way they can yell at the other is through a phone call - which can be avoided by ignoring the ringing and vibrating phone.
most of the time, the things they tease each other about is embarrassing old childhood stories that their fans find out one way or another - mostly through themselves or their members who are retelling the stories, or on family day when they post their baby photos.
scenario:
"atiny, let me tell you this one story of joochanie from when we were younger," raehyun began, her phone automatically ringing and showing joochan's contact on the screen. chuckling, she lifts her phone to show her phone screen - showing the phone call from her best childhood friend. "look who's calling~ are you watching my live?"

two seconds later, she received a text message from him saying yes - she still ended up sharing the childhood story of how they went to fair once with their families and got lost together due to joochan wanted to be a big boy at such a young age.

   thing four: promoting each other's groupsno matter what they are doing or the time of day, they are always willing to promote each other's groups and music

no matter what they are doing or the time of day, they are always willing to promote each other's groups and music. raehyun has no issue in going on live or ateez's social media accounts and telling her fans to stream golden child's recent song and to support the boys during promotional weeks - joochan doing the same vice versa.
scenario:
for golden child's recent comeback with ra pam pam, they had made a tiktok challenge and encouraged many to participate in the challenge by having other artists dance with them. the first time it came out, joochan immediately called raehyun and asked her to do the challenge which she obviously did - and posted it on ateez's tiktok account as well as filming another one with joochan on their group account.

   thing five: boba datesthis is just a unwritten ritual of joorae

this is just a unwritten ritual of joorae. if they are hanging out together or fans spot them out and about, being friends, then they will most likely be found either in a boba shop, holding boba or on their way to get boba.
no one knows why but it's just something they do - ever since they were little, they had always went and got boba after school. they always take turns ordering and paying for the boba. normally they'd just sit and talk about life while enjoying their boba.
scenario:
once a fan caught joochan and raehyun in the street arguing about which boba place to go to and ended up asking the fan where they should go after taking photos with them. "uh...gongcha?" the fan answered unsurely but was thanked by joochan and raehyun who left to go get boba - raehyun paying since it was her turn.