cuddle time

raehyun was at victon's dormitory, laying on her boyfriend's bed as he was sitting at the desk, writing some lyrics on his phone, ignoring her presence which caused her to pout. sitting up, the ateez member now sat criss-cross and made a 'hmph' sound to capture seungwoo's attention however he dismisses this and continues to ignore her, focusing on his lyrics. attempting again, the female this time whines lightly for his attention and pouts when she notices him still ignoring her.

aware that his girlfriend is demanding his attention, seungwoo planned to ignore her for as long as he could to see what she would do. so far all her attempts have caused a small inaudible chuckle to leave his mouth as she whined to him. he just thought the girl was too cute.

fed up by his ignorance towards her, raehyun grabs one of his plushies given by a fan and throws it at him, the plush toy hitting the back of his head harder than she expected. gasping, the ateez member covered her mouth in shock as seungwoo slowly turned to her with wide eyes. "sorry, i didn't mean to throw it that hard," she immediately apologies to her boyfriend who's lips are curling into a playful smirk.

setting his phone down on the desk and standing, he approaches the bed and scoops his girlfriend into his arms, naturally throwing over his shoulders causing her to squeal lightly. he chuckles as she begs him to put her down onto the floor however seungwoo had other plans. instead of putting her down, he softly places her onto the bed, on her back and climbs on top of her.

his hands were placed on either side of her head, trapping her from escaping. "now you can't leave," he playfully smirks, lowering his face towards her and pressing a chateau kiss on her lips. the male then moves his body lower to allow his head to rest on her chest, eyes fluttering closed as he relaxed in her embrace. "cuddle time," he mumbled tiredly as raehyun ran a hand through his hair. a soft chuckle leaves her lips as she felt seungwoo's arms wrap themselves around her waist, holding her close as she played subconsciously with his hair, lightly humming before falling asleep with him laying on top of her.

by the time the couple had woken up from their nap, it was already late. "oh it's late," raehyun yawned after checking the time on her phone, seungwoo still peacefully sleeping on her like a baby. smiling, the female took a few photos before messaging her manager and seonghwa that she would be staying the night at victon's dorms. locking her phone, she places it beside her as she shuffles to get comfortable once again and closing her eyes to fall asleep once again.