Iconic Joorae Moments

During her pre-debut days, she appeared in some of Golden Child's youtube videos. The most viewed time she was seen in their video was when she visited them during dance practice and Joochan was teaching her the dance to Damdadi. After teaching her, he brought a camera over to her and filmed her expression as he talked to his fans. "And here we have my close friend, Raehyun. She just learnt Damdadi!" he cheered filming her. Raehyun laughed and covered her smile.

•••

After debuting in Ateez, Joochan sent her a giant bouquet of flowers, congratulating her on her debut. Raehyun took a photo and uploaded it to Twitter with the caption: "Chanchan-ah! Thank you for the flowers!~ let's work hard together and reach our dreams! Fighting!" Joochan also left a letter to her, telling her how proud he is of her and just sappy stuff.

•••

During Golden Child's early years into their debut, they appeared on Weekly Idol and there was one time that they were doing a segment where they would be taking fan requests via phone calls. Raehyun called the show and asked Joochan to dance to girl groups because there was a rumour that he is the best at it, despite her knowing he wasn't. After the show, Joochan angrily messages her about it.

•••

There was one time Raehyun went out by herself and accidentally bumped into Y, Joochan and Daeyeol whilst they were filming something. When she saw them, she rushed over and greeted Joochan by jumping on his back and yelling hi right beside his ear. Luckily, he did catch her and carried her as they were filming, not minding her presence at all.

•••

Towards the end of 2019, Music Bank had their special end of year show and both Golden Child and Ateez were doing special stages of different group songs. It was two people per group for the interview and Ateez's representatives were Hongjoong and Raehyun, ONEUS's being Xion and Hwanwoong and finally, Golden Child's being Jangjun and Joochan. During this interview, Raehyun gently slapped Joochan after his and Jangjun's hand joke before ending the interview.

•••

There is a video of Joochan and Raehyun from their trainee days and when Raehyun was still a trainee at Woolim of them covering Seventeen's song Adore U. You can still find it online if you look very carefully.