ATEEZ (에이티즈) RAE VLOGS #3

the opening sequence to the video shows a series of clips of raehyun in one of kq's dance practice rooms then eating at a restaurant and walking around at night before cutting off to a black screen with the title card 'rae vlogs' appearing before transitioning.

"hi hello," raehyun gently greets the camera that a kq staff member handed her. she was dressed casually in a pair of black sweatpants and a grey loose-fitted cropped hoodie with her favourite pair of sneakers she normally used for dance practices. "i have a dance lesson today with eunie, so let's go meet her~," she giggles.

now in one of kq entertainment's dance rooms, raehyun sets the company camera onto the ground; positioning it to film her and eunchae in the middle of the room

now in one of kq entertainment's dance rooms, raehyun sets the company camera onto the ground; positioning it to film her and eunchae in the middle of the room. "we're here! with eunchae!" the ateez member cheered, making jazz hands at the shoulder-length female who chaotically danced in her spot behind raehyun.

"woo!!!" eunchae cheered. the only female member of stray kids wore black leggings with a loose oversized graphic tee and a pair of black converse sneakers. "i have a recording session after this," she says, messaging someone on her phone before looking up at her best friend who glanced back at her.

"oh okay," raehyun says, sitting on the floor to stretch before their dance instructor arrived for the lesson. beside her, eunchae stretched her arms before sliding down into the splits, leaning her body forward to warm up for the upcoming class. "are the others around? i didn't see them this morning," the ateez member asked her best friend, twisting her body to face the older 99 liner.

eunchae hummed, changing her position as she casually spoke to raehyun. "hm i saw san and wooyoung in the gym. i don't know about the others," she answered, sighing as she stood up and continued to stretch her body.

"ah~ i see," raehyun nodded.

after the two finished stretching, their instructor came into the room, greeting the female idols tenderly before setting their things in one of the corners of the room.

"okay! let's catch up from the last lesson," the instructor began, moving to the centre with raehyun and eunchae standing on either side of their teacher. "five, six, seven, eight," they counted as the trio followed along the choreography that was taught to the idols.

the lessons continue on with a breezy, raehyun and eunchae memorising the choreography easily after the first few times the instructor taught it. now with the entire dance learnt, the pair's dance teacher wants them to run through the entire piece together with the music.

"woo!! i am tired!!" raehyun yelled, flopping onto the wooden floor as her best friend tiredly laughed at her whilst walking over her body. "no mo tutting for the rest of the month~," she huffs, turning to lay on her stomach to face the camera that was filming her. she turns off the device since she needed to go shower back at the dorms then have lunch.

"hi, i'm back!" raehyun greets, walking in the streets with her mask on, following behind yunho and yeosang who are leading her to a restaurant for lunch

"hi, i'm back!" raehyun greets, walking in the streets with her mask on, following behind yunho and yeosang who are leading her to a restaurant for lunch. "i'm now with yunho and yeosang. they're taking me to this apparent amazing restaurant they went to with...i think...seonghwa oppa? i'm not quite sure," she explained as she walked.

"here it is," yeosang points out, turning back to face his fellow 99 liners who stopped next to him. "they have really good jjajangmyeon and jjamppong," he tells the pair, walking into the establishment.

"here's the restaurant atiny," raehyun mumbled, turning the device to film the restaurant name before entering and lowering the recording device. "ah, is it perhaps okay with me recording in here? it'll only film me if that's okay?" the female politely asked the worker who was an elderly woman.

"aigoo~ of course, please take a seat over there," the woman points to a table near the corner of the establishment; nodding gratefully, the three idols sat down. raehyun positions the camera to record her, smiling as she gives a small wave of her hand before turning to listen to whatever yunho was telling her.

"i want to try the jjajangmyeon since you said it was good," the black-haired woman commented, pulling out her phone to check unanswered messages. "i want a can of cider too please," she cutely requests, tapping away on the rectangular device.

yeosang orders for the three of them and their orders come out within a few minutes of them ordering. the rest of the vlog goes silent as raehyun focuses on her food and the conversation she has with yunho and yeosang about their lessons and previous hangouts with the other ateez members.

 the rest of the vlog goes silent as raehyun focuses on her food and the conversation she has with yunho and yeosang about their lessons and previous hangouts with the other ateez members