idols raehyun wants to collab with

ੈ✩‧₊➴ GOLDEN CHILD
raehyun adores golden child and frankly disliked how they were eliminated from road to kingdom, however kept that opinion to herself. she has always wanted to do a collaboration with joochan and often wanted to have a dance collaboration with some of the golden children members. the members of golden child also want to have a collab with raehyun.

ੈ✩‧₊➴ ENHYPEN HEESEUNG AND NI-KI
raehyun watched i-land when it first aired until part 2 since her schedules got busier around that time. when she first watched the survival show, ni-ki immediately caught her eye due to his incredible dance skills - which is why she wants to do a dance collaboration with him. from yeonjun and beomgyu, she had heard exceptional things about heeseung and was excited to see his skills on i-land and at award shows. to say the least, she was not disappointed and was lowkey jealous that wooyoung got the chance to dance with heeseung.

ੈ✩‧₊➴ ITZY RYUJIN AND CHAERYEONG
girl crush on girl crush,, raehyun adores these two girls and find their skills in dancing amazing. she was thankful to have collaborated with ryujin once and would love to do it again someday. for chaeryeong, raehyun has always loved her style of dancing and wants to do a collaboration stage with her someday.

ੈ✩‧₊➴ RED VELVET YERI
even before befriending each other, raehyun has always loved yeri's singing voice and her improving dancing skills. she wants to do a 99 liners collaboration stage with her and some other 99 line idols at an event for fans.