2nd Tattoo

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Raehyun beams brightly, holding Eunchae's vlogging camera as she and her best friend stood in the middle of the streets, masks on their faces. "I have Eunie's camera right now because today we decided to get it," the Ateez member flipped the camera to film the tattoo parlour and Eunchae who was texting Chan before glancing up and throwing her hands in the air as she exclaims the two girls' location. "Ne~ Today me and Eun are - well, I'm getting a tattoo and I think Eun is getting a piercing done?" Raehyun questioned.

"I'm getting a tattoo," Eunchae commented, taking her camera from her best friend as she filmed the two of them together. "I was planning on getting another piercing but I think I'll get it done later in life," she chuckles. "Amy plans on coming to Korea once she's vaccinated and we're gonna get matching piercings," she further elaborated to the camera and Raehyun who nodded.

The two female idols then moved to enter the tattoo parlour, politely greeting the workers and informing them what they wanted to get. Raehyun planned on getting an anti-gun tattoo and have flowers blossoming out from the barrel of the gun ❪ see her profile for reference. ❫ All she needed to do was find a place to put the tattoo. "Should I go my inner arm or ribcage?" Raehyun asked Eunchae who hummed, looking through her tattoo pictures within her photo gallery to choose her tattoo.

"Get it," Eunchae rolled up the left sleeve of her long sleeve top, gently caressing her inner bicep as she spoke to Raehyun. "Here. It'll look good and fans won't find it easily I think," she advised.

"Unless I'm not facing the audience and they see it," Raehyun chuckled but agreed with the placement of the tattoo. The tattoo artist nodded and placed the stencil where Raehyun had chosen, allowing the female to check the placement in the mirror for adjustments. "Can we centre it a bit more?" she asked kindly to the female worker who smiled and nodded, wiping away the stencil and fixing the placement for Raehyun's liking.

"Hyun-ah, fighting~" Eunchae called out to her best friend, filming the Ateez member as the short-haired female laid on the chair and held her arm out for tattooing. "I'm choosing this design Loves," Eunchae showed her phone, the image of a mini totoro that her little brother drew when she was in Australia. "It's gonna represent all the boys in my family," she chuckles.

A few minutes pass by and Eunchae is filming the tattooing process in a time-lapse. "Okay and you're done!" the artist smiled at Raehyun who released a relief sigh and sat up, glancing down at her arm with a smile. "Check it out in the mirror, see how you like it and then we'll wrap you up!" the older female instructed, calling Eunchae to the chair.

"I love it! Thank you!" Raehyun beams happily, smiling as a different worker wrapped the new tattoo in clear wrap and provided the idol cleaning steps for her new tattoo. Once Raehyun was done, the female walked up to Eunchae, holding her camera as she filmed her best friend's scrunched up face. "How's the pain, Eun?"

"Painful," Eunchae shortly answered, biting her lower lip as she felt the needle hit the bone of her ankle. Raehyun giggled at her response and stopped filming, leaving the camera inside Eunchae's bag as she waited. When the pair were finished, they went to go eat dinner before going home.