[DROP THE DANCE] #ATEEZ(에이티즈) | HIT THE WOAH / BOY WITH LUV etc. @ KCON19LA

The eight-member group entered the secluded area where fans surrounded the boundary gates, phones out and recording, screams being heard from every direction. The group needed to split into two teams so they used bottle flips to choose teams, San got it first and then Jongho. They choose their teams and got into lines. Raehyun was teamed with Jongho, Seonghwa, Mingi and Yunho. She stood before Yunho, behind Seonghwa and was peeking from behind to watch the members in front of her dance. Her smile was prominent as she watched them dance to songs ranging from baby shark to their own songs in double speed.

At times, the girl would move to the beat and interact with the cheering fans, waving at them frantically whilst jumping up and down just like a child. Twice's Dance The Night Away came on and Raehyun subconsciously began dancing to it with a cute smile on her face. Her turn was after Hongjoong's so she just stops there and watched him dance to HALA HALA at double speed. He finished and she faced the front, listening to the first few beats of the song before free-styling to Level Up. She laughed as her members surrounded her, hyping her up just as much as the fans were.

"That's our princess!" Yunho yelled, pointing at her as she danced. When the song ended, she moved to the back, fanning herself in order to calm her red face. She giggles, watching Yunho dance to the song before he came to the back where she was. Raehyun sightly shivered from the slight breeze that was coming from the air conditioners.

Yunho had noticed her shivering and took off his loose flannel and handed it to her. She smiled and laced her arms through the armholes and adjusted them before turning to face the front again, cheering as she watched her members dance. When it was Seonghwa's second turn, it was their pre-debut dance song; Pick It Up. All nine of them began moving to the beat, moving to be seen on camera before all dancing to their choreography for the song. Raehyun chuckles as she watches San and Hongjoong dance to Señorita. Her turn was just Boy With Luv, which she aced.

When Pirate King came on in double speed, the group ended up just dancing as a team instead of solo. When Fancy came on, Raehuun took centre stage and started dancing crazily, doing the same with the double speed of Say My Name. Her turn came and it was EXO's The Eve. Instead of dancing, she shuffled to the front and squatted down to her knees and faced Yunho who started dancing to the song.

"Wah! So Cool," she laughed as she notices his small smile. When the song ended, she immediately got up and danced to their newest song with San. Honestly, Raehyun was just having fun with her fans and her second family. The last song of the segment was WAVE.