A DATE WITH ATEEZ | JRE

italics = korean

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

ATEEZ just finished with some other publicity interviews are were now preparing to meet the YouTuber, JRE

ATEEZ just finished with some other publicity interviews are were now preparing to meet the YouTuber, JRE. Raehyun had watched a few of his videos with the other members and found his content fairly funny. During their free time before meeting the YouTuber, Raehyun had forced Seonghwa to take photos for her to upload on Twitter and Instagram for ATINY. "Wah! Oppa these are amazing!" Raehyun compliments the eldest on his photography skills before kissing his cheek and skipping to the van to head to their next venue.

•••

Inside the bar, Raehyun would be seen running around taking and getting photos before running up to their manager. "Oppa where's my-" she turned, looking for a specific item however frowned when she saw the crumbs of the fan given cupcake around San's mouth. San stared at her and gave the girl an apologetic smile. With a pout, she waddled over to Hongjoong who was sitting and talking to JRE with Mingi and Yunho hanging around. "Hong oppa~ Hong oppa~" she called as she waddled over to him, fake sniffling as the older looked at her with a pout, his facial expression asking her what was wrong. "Sanie ate my cupcake~" she wails, pointing at the blonde with an accusing finger. "A fan gave me it..." she continued with a pout. She then noticed JRE making her smile. "Oh! Hi! I've seen some of your videos~" she waves with a small giggle. She then turned to his camera and waved at it before running over to Seonghwa.

•••

Raehyun sat on Yunho's lap as they began filming because the bar did not have enough chairs for the ten of them. Not that the two minded as they were close. Currently, the members were introducing themselves and now it was Raehyun's turn. "Hi~ I'm ATEEZ's Pirate Queen!~ Raehyun!" she waved with a soft smile before the boys continued to do their introductions.

"I know y'all had a long day," JRE began. "Interviews and media?" the members immediately answered in unison, some nodding and some vocal about their experiences. The Youtuber then explained his video and how he wanted them to be chill and hang out.

"Raehyun, are comfortable like that?" a KQ staff asked in English, making everyone turned to her.

"Oh, yeah, I didn't even notice you were sitting on Yunho," JRE lightly chuckled making her laugh. The female looked at the staff and nodded, continuing to sip on her drink. As they continued to eat and talked, the YouTuber asked questions. "What is everyone's special talent?" he asked. Raehyun stayed silent as the members demonstrated their special talents. At some point, Raehyun did leave the shot to go to the bathroom and when she returned, they had a chair set up beside Seonghwa and Yunho for her with a blanket in case she got cold. She sat down, and grabbed her cup of Cola and drank it quietly. "What's your favourite song to perform?" JRE asked as Hongjoong translated for the members. San answered with HALA HALA and the interview continued.

Subconsciously, Raehyun began humming to herself as she silently asked Yunho to ask Yeosang to pass down a slice for her. Yunho was distracted but it was fine because Hongjoong noticed and did it for her instead of the blue-haired tall member. "I call it the grandpa dance," Raehyun silently laughed.

•••

After the pizza, ATEEZ were now going to be presented with dessert. The first one came out and Raehyun immediately thought of Seonghwa as it was a plant dessert that was brought out. JRE explained it as Raehyun stared at it with sad puppy eyes. "Seonghwa oppa~," Raehyun called as she watched him enjoy the dessert. "Oppa can I have a bite?"

"Ani, you're allergic," Seonghwa patted her head as he enjoyed his treat. This caused the lavender hair female to frown. She hated being allergic to strawberries.

"This one is Yunho for sure," she said as the dessert was placed on the table. "Why are there so many strawberries?!" she whined as JRE's friend, Christina, translated to English for him making him laugh. "I want some~" she pouted.

More desserts came out and the more that came out the more Raehyun wanted to eat them but couldn't because of her allergies. "This is called the Chocolate Hazelnut Sundae," JRE started as the dessert was placed on the table, the members drooling over how pretty it was. "This one is for, Raehyun," the female smiled brightly as the members moved the dessert in front of her. Her hands making small soundless claps as she begins to eat the dessert with a smile.

"At first, I was going to give something with strawberries to Raehyun," JRE pointed out as the members listened. "But you're allergic aren't you?" Raehyun nodded with a frown. "And I heard you like Nutella, so I went with chocolate."

"Thank you!" Raehyun giggles, eating the dessert silently as the members marvelled over each other's desserts.

"Actually I have a special request," JRE began as the nine of them turned to him as he continued. "It's my friend, Christina. It's her birthday," this made the member shock and immediately began singing happy birthday to her. Raehyun giggling as she clapped her hands to the beat. Since Yunho is her bias, he sang for her.

"Unnie, let's take a photo after!~" Raehyun cheered at Christina who smiled and gave a small nod. The last thing was a special gift from the bar, a small dessert which Raehyun fairly much enjoyed. Everyone said goodbye to the cameras and the members gave JRE their albums but Raehyun was off taking photos with Christina and Rubi.