Sasaeng Fan

After announcing her hiatus, Raehyun travelled home to Mapo-gu to spend her time with her family. Her parents and younger brother were happy to have her return home however they were saddened at the news of her not feeling confident to be on the stage like she used to be, especially during their world tour which she was so excited for. Her younger brother, Hyunjun spend most days at school instead of at home so Raehyun took the time to spend it with her parents and pets, Remi and Jerry. "Remi-ah!~" her voice lightly called to the white fluffy dog who ran up to her owner. The creature lets out a small bark as Raehyun picked her up and snuggled the dog into her chest.

"Let's go see what mum is up to~" the newly dyed-raven haired female spoke as she stood up from her living room couch. "Mum!~" she giggles as she entered the kitchen, noticing her mum wearing an apron and her hair up in a low ponytail. "Are you cooking?" her mother nods and informs her of the fruit she had prepared on the table. "Oh, thank you~," she said in English as her mother chuckled. The idol set her family dog on the ground and check her phone, noticing she had a text from her younger brother. Instead of texting him back, she chooses to call him. Raehyun placed the call on loudspeaker and enjoyed the watermelon cubes that her mother prepared. "Hello? Hyunjun-ah," she called once the call was connected.

"Noona, me and Woojae are in a bit of trouble..." her younger brother informed with a shaky voice. The idol frowned at his tone and could hear his friend speaking in the background about a male who was scaring them. "We think he's following us," Hyunjun told her.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjun immediately answers home which causes Raehyun to frown. It's a sasaeng fan trying to find my location. I don't want Hyunjunie or his friend getting hurt. "Just wait at the cafe near the house. Noona will come and get you," she told him, finishing the watermelon and grabbing her keys.

In a matter of minutes, Raehyun had found Hyunjun and Woojae. She noticed the guy that was following them and frowned at his appearance. He wore a shirt decorated with her face and the words 'my wife' was labelled above her face, creeping her out even more. The idol took the two of them home, trying their best to lose the fan which they did thankfully.

"Thank you noona," Hyunjun thanked his older sister with a relief smile, Woojae doing the same.

"It's okay~" she smiled at her brother, ruffling his hair. "You two go study, noona is going to do some things~" With that, the two high schoolers went up to Hyunjun's room to study for their exams at their school. Whilst they did that, Raehyun took it upon herself to make a tweet for ATINY about the incident.

ATEEZ (에이티즈) || @ATEEZofficial
[#래현] 내 동생을 스토킹하지 마십시오. 그를 내버려두고 내 가족의 사생활을 존중하십시오.

TRANS: Do not stalk my brother. Leave him alone and respect my family's privacy.