YeonHyun Moments

ATEEZ just finished their performance and were going back to their seats. Doing so, they passed by TXT and immediately, both groups began bowing to each other. Raehyun bowed to the five members before smiling and doing a few small jumps - to the best of her abilities as she was wearing heels, waving enthusiastically at Yeonjun who reached out and held her hand. The two smiled widely at each other and tried talking over the loud music however failed.

•••

It was the ending sequence of the Golden Disk Awards. Wooyoung, San and Raehyun walked over to TXT - well Raehyun skipped over to Yeonjun and hugged him. "Yeonie! Hi!" she giggles and wraps her arms around his neck.

"Hello to you as well," he laughed, hugging her before greeting Wooyoung and San with their usual handshake.

The four of them continued their conversation till Hongjoong called the three 99 liners back to their group. Raehyun pouted and waved goodbye to the blue-haired Yeonjun.

•••

Yeonjun was doing a V live by himself and suddenly got a phone call from the one and only Raehyun. "Oh, look who's calling," he told his fans, showing his phone screen with Raehyun's contact name being displayed as: Angel

He answers after letting it ring four times. "Hello? he greeted with a giant smile. "Are you now? Do you want to say hi?" the male chuckles before putting the call on loudspeaker. "You're on loudspeaker now," he informed the female.

"Oh? Annyeonghaseyo MOA!! Yeonjunie is boring, right? I'm sorry you have to deal with him," she voiced out from the phone as Yeonjun playfully argued with her. The female's laughter could be heard through the phone.

"Are you not going to introduce yourself?" Yeonjun asked, plopping a piece of a snack into his mouth.

"Oh right! Hi, I'm Ateez's Raehyun!~" her bubbly voice made Yeonjun smile widely. "Ah, have you spoken to Wooyoungie recently?"

"Ani. Wae?" Yeonjun asked completely forgetting about the V live. "Is he whining about me not answering?"

"Eung. Please text him back," she bluntly spoke making him chuckle. "Also I have to go now, bye-bye!"

Yeonjun said goodbye to her and hung up, glancing up at the Livestream with a smile.

•••

Raehyun uploaded on Ateez's Twitter a photo of her with Yeonjun at the arcade with the caption: '[#래현] Yeonie took me back to our favourite arcade from our CUBE days! Thank you for today Yeonjun-ah! ❤️ #에이티즈 #투모로우바이투게더 #TXT #연준 #Yeonjun #연현 #YeonHyun'

•••

Ateez were on radio idol and suddenly were asked about having a friend in the idol industry. All the members began talking about their close friends and finally, when it came to Raehyun's turn she began to speak about her many idol friends.

"I...Have many friends," she started as the members agreed to her words. "Firstly there's Golden Child Joochanie...then TXT Yeonjunie...Stray Kids Eunchae...ASTRO Moonbin," she began to list, counting with her fingers. "I just have many idol friends," she laughed.

•••

Raehyun was doing a solo V live and many fans were commenting about her and Yeonjun's friendship.

Unnie how did you meet Yeonjun oppa?
Is Yeonjun a good friend?
Raehyunie looks cute today keke

"I met Yeonjun at CUBE! We both were trainees there before we both left and got into different company's. Yes, he is a good friend. Just recently he, Wooyoungie and I went out to eat. Thank you ATINY!"