SOOMPI

𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐙'𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍, 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐁 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖼

𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖼.𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 21𝗌𝗍 2021

Buckle up, everyone! ATEEZ Raehyun is set to return as an Actress for a new role in the upcoming web movie series, "Love #Hashtag

Buckle up, everyone! ATEEZ Raehyun is set to return as an Actress for a new role in the upcoming web movie series, "Love #Hashtag."

On March 16th, it was confirmed by HL Company and Celebe Korea confirmed that "Love #Hashtag" would air as the second season to "I Started Following Romance."

"I Started Following Romance" was a 2019 web drama that followed the love stories of five university students through Instagram functions like DMs (direct messages), Instagram Stories, comments, likes, and hashtags.

"Love #Hashtag" is a 10-part web movie series that follows the first season's theme of showing the love stories of people in their 20s and 30s through social media functions.

The leading roles of the 30s romance have been confirmed to be Oh Chang Suk, who shall be playing the role of a café owner by the name of Kang Ji Hoon, and AOA's Hyejeong, will be playing as a Celebe deputy named Yoon So Ra.

The leading roles of the 20s romance have been confirmed to be VICTON's Han Seung Woo, who will portray an aspiring singer named Lee Si Woo, and ATEEZ's Raehyun will be playing the role of the aspiring actress named, Kim Chae Ah.

Directed by film director Kim Yong Woon, "Love #Hashtag" will premiere on April 27 through the Celebe app and on Celebe Korea's YouTube channel.

What are your thoughts on this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• ITZY BORAM AND TXT DAYE SHARE THEIR SCHOOL LIFE, IDEAL TYPES AND MORE ON NEW EPISODE OF "JUST FOR FUN!"

• BLACK CODE HAYOUNG ANNOUNCED TO BE ON HIATUS DUE TO HEALTH CONCERNS

• BREAKING NEWS : BLACK CODE MINHEE DATING?!