(Bad guys again-) all of em-

(Except for nightmare)

Every single one of them felt like shit. And nightmare was stuck taking care of them all. It took almost an hour for him to get them all in bed. Of course Nightmare got woken up by sounds of puking and coughing at 2 am, making him slightly agitated, but he cared about his boys/men, so he would take care of them.

Most of the boys didn't ask for anything since maybe 3 tried to hide it and the other 2 didn't get the chance to hide it because nightmare didn't give them a choice since he knew all of them were sick.

First he was going to check on horror, the first one he had gotten into bed earlier that way too early morning. "Hey horror, how ya holdin up?" He says, attempting to smile at him in a comforting way. Horror coughs a bit, staring at him for a moment. "N- not great? I d- don't know-" horror replies. Nightmare looks at him for a moment for going close to him and hugging him. "Uhm.. wh- what's this f- for??" Horror says, confused and somewhat enjoying the hug. "I don't know!! I just heard it makes people feel better or some shit— uGh! Whatever I'm going to make soup later.. go to sleep." Nightmare says quickly, before walking out of the room. Horror stared for a moment before laughing a bit, nightmare always goes into stubborn mode when he say he's doing something affectionate.

Nightmare yawns a bit and then goes over to dusts room, since he was second. Dust was the first to talk. "Wh- what.. *sniff* I- is it??" Dust said, not wanting to be taken care of. Nightmare sighs. "I'm here to take care of you, whether you like it or not." He says, walking over to dust with some water. "Where I- is everyone e- else??" Dust asks. Nightmare realizes that none of them know that they aren't the only ones who are sick, to avoid any of them being stubborn, he'll keep it that way. "They're fine, doing some stuff I asked them to do. Drink the water." He says, smiling at him and then walking out of the room. He looks at errors room, he was next.

He walks over to errors room staring at him for a moment, he was having a nightmare. He walks completely into the room and shuts the door, shaking him to wake him up. "Wake up error- come on.." error wakes up, sweating heavily and crying a bit. Nightmare hugs him, sighing again. "Are you gonna tell me that it's just the antivoid or are you actually gonna tell me what happened in it?" He says, rubbing errors warm head softly. "N- not ready y- yet.." error says, feeling safe in nightmares arms, not really going to point out that nightmares being affectionate. Nightmare somehow gets error to fall asleep again, he leaves some water on the nightstand for error when he wakes up and he leaves the room. Going over to crosses room next.

Cross was throwing up, so nightmare got a random pot out of the kitchen so he didn't have to keep almost failing at making to the bathroom. "How do you feel?" Nightmare says, peeking into crosses bathroom and kinda just sitting down on the floor next to him, patting him on the back. Cross pukes again, staring at him for a moment. "I'd be l- lying if I- I said I d- didn't feel l- like shit." He says, backing away from the toilet and leaning his head against the wall. "Well yeah no shit cross- anyway, I got you some random pot I found in the kitchen so you can lay down and if you need to, throw up in the pot instead so you can actually start resting." Nightmare helps cross up off the bathroom floor and helps him get onto the bed. He grabs the cold wet rag that he also brought in there off of the desk and places it on crosses forehead after he lays down. "Am I th- the only one f- feeling like shit today or d- does everyone?" He asks, not liking how cold the rag is but knowing it's good for him. Nightmare slightly looks away. "Yeah, just you bud. Now get some rest, alright? Your room smells like someone died-" he says, trying not to sound like he cared. Cross laughed a bit, coughing afterward. "Yeah yeah- get out of here y- you octopus-" nightmare chuckles at that, shutting the door. He was sure only killer was left for right then, then he'd have to make some soup, and probably take the longest nap of his life-

He goes into killers room, where he's just on the floor, coughing a lot. "Damn it killer! I told you to stay in bed—" he says, picking up killer and sitting on the bed with killer in his arms. "S- sorry.." killer says, before coughing into nightmares jacket. Nightmare looks at him, smiling slightly. "Dont be sorry, I know you don't like laying in bed all day but I need you to stay in bed and rest before I personally tie you to the bed so you can't escape." Nightmare says, obviously joking but who knows? "Yeah yeah.. I- I'll rest.. you look t- tired.." killer says looking up at him and nightmare gets up and puts him on the bed. "Well you and— Your coughing and all that woke up at 2 am, of course I'm tired. It's now 4 am, go to sleep." Nightmare yawns a bit, sitting there until killer falls asleep. He puts a cold rag on his forehead as well, tiredly walking into the kitchen to make some soup.

He cuts up the stuff, yawning some more and putting it in the pot with boiling water in it. About an hour later, it was maybe 5 am, meaning he got maybe 1 hour of sleep, and wouldn't get anymore. He groaned at that, now putting the soup into bowls and he handed them to each of his boys, now he would have to somehow keep himself awake all day and then hopefully get a full night of sleep the following night. Nightmare takes a seat on the couch, satisfied that all of them are now in bed, ate some soup, and now asleep. He was a bit jealous that they're were getting sleep, just a little though. He knew they felt like shit and needed it more than him. He tries to keep himself awake, but dozed off, his head down as he's slouched slightly on the couch.

Nightmare wakes up when he hears the sound of horror having a coughing fit. He sighs a bit, he only got to doze off for 10 minutes. Still tired, he gets up and walks over to horrors room and opening the door to find horror holding his axe, in the middle of the room, fully dressed. Nightmare groans a bit before taking his axe with his tentacle. "Yeah- nice try bud. Lay your sorry ass back down" he says, walking over and taking horrors jacket off of him. Horror laughs a bit. "You c- cant make me l- lie down— plus, I'm h u n g r y-" horror gets interrupted by nightmare glaring at him. "Would you like.. some fucking organs in your soup then???? because you could just ask." Nightmare says sarcastically, picking him up with his tentacles and placing him on the bed again. "Wait we a- actually h- have some?" Horror says, slightly surprised. "Do you think I don't care about you or something- obviously yes." Nightmare puts a cold rag on his head as well. "Ugh- that's c- cold-" horror says, looking up at him. "It helps you get better- and I'll make sure to.. I don't know- get you some more soup with whatever you like in it-" he says, walking away and out of horrors room, making another bowl of soup, but putting god knows what in it so that it satisfies horror enough to lay his ass down, and going back to give it to him "now it's 5 something in the morning- go the hell to sleep." He says, going back out of horrors room and sitting on the couch, his eyes barely able to stay open. "God damn it I'm so tired- why couldn't they be sick like- later or something instead of at 1 or 2 in the morning- shit I'm so tired a barely remember when I woke up-" he mumbled, yawning some more and dozing off a bit again.

2 hours later

The boys are feeling much better, and they go into the living room, finding an exhausted Nightmare on the couch. "Why is he so tired?" Killer asks, since nobody knows that he took care of all of them. Cross shrugs. "He had to take care of me, and I'm only one person, so I don't know-" killer stares for a moment, confused. "Wait- he took care of me as well.." he says, looking at Nightmare. "He- he took care of me also-" error says, glitching over  and sitting down on the floor in front of the poor exhausted goopy skeleton. Dust looked down a bit. "He did the same for me-" he says, looking at Nightmare as well. Horror rubs his neck. "He did for me as well- but.. he said only one of us was sick- so did he lie to kid to make sure that we wouldn't worry about him or be stubborn?" Horror says, looking worriedly at Nightmare now too.

Killer smiles a bit. "I guess he did, huh. Hopefully he doesn't get sick from all of us, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be surprised though.." error feels Nightmares head, it extremely hot. "Hes burning up.. poor thing-"

(The next part is going to be nightmare being the only one sick as all the others aren't because that seems like a decent transition and congratulations! You've read another one of my surprisingly long ones that I post really early in the morning where I live- so uh. Yay?)