▞ŋįğħŦ₥ÃŖę▚

(I don't put red in here because I just personally think he isn't a bad guy)

(Also, this is based off my roleplay book in nightmares section, in that one though, it wasn't really a roleplay, but Cherryfellauisme got a free movie out of it since neither of us knew how they would participate;-;)

(Also, this will be said EXACTLY like the roleplay, but there won't be any of the times we pause to chat -w-)

__________________________________

Killer, horror, error and dust wake up, knowing what day it was. It was the day of one of the fights between them and the star sanses.they all come out fo they're rooms to see nightmare, one arm being used on the counter for support, and the other making the portal to the antivoid, where the fight would be taking place. The boys all look at Nightmare suspiciously and see him sweating with an aqua blue blush on his face.
__________________________________
Killer: uhh..nighty? Ain't looking so good there bud.

Nightmare: s-s-shut u-up a-and g-go through..

Nightmare looked annoyed.

Dust: I-uhh..but nightmare you—

Nightmares mouth distorts.

Nightmare: s-day a-a-anything...and y-you w-w-will all b-be s-strangled..j-j-just g-go through t-the f-fuckin p-portal..

Horror: bruh..you look like shit.

Killer: yeah dude.

Nightmare: w-what the hell did I just say—is a-anybody l-l-listening?!?

Killer: bruh, are you sick?

Nightmare: ugh—no!

Horror: bro, you can tell us these kinds of things.

Nightmare:*huff* we h-have a f-f-fight t-today and I'm n-not gonna f-f-fucking m-miss I-it d-d-due to s-some f-fucking c-cold.

Error:b-b-bruh-h. W-we all k-k-know colds can get w-w-worse-se.

Nightmare: S-S-SHUT THE F-F-FUCK UP AND—*coughing*— G-GET IN THE PORTAL!!
__________________________________

The boys walk into the portal, wondering what would've happened if they didn't stop talking.

Nightmare walks in as well, and closes the portal.

Nightmare and the boys look around the endless antivoid and see a massive box of some sort.
__________________________________
Nightmares mind:
Oh thank god.. I was about to
Fall at any moment..
__________________________________

Nightmare walks Toward the box and sits down, leaning his hurting head against it.

Ink and Dream will be there in about 34 minutes.
__________________________________

Killer: uh..nightmare, why don't you go to sleep until they get here?..

Nightmare: h-hell n-no..

Horror: at least he's sitting down.

Killer: I guess your right.
__________________________________

(39 minutes later.)
__________________________________

A portal shows up, and ink and Dream walk in to see nightmare sweating half to death leaning against the box, with the boys surrounded around him panicking.
__________________________________
Dream: N—!

Dream stops himself when he sees half of nightmare is his old self...
The person Dream has longed to see for ever so long.

Dream starts crying when ink realizes why.
__________________________________